X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so I thought I was maybe exaggerating a little on the time, but nope

ORDER 3893

November 25, 2015 10:13PM

Still don't have this order! Will probably get here Monday...11 days!!

Comment

Originally posted by redruff View Post
      So you expanding your inventory to premixed stick/brat mixes anytime soon??
      I could pretty easily make up a batch of the Hunky Kolbasz... quite an awesome sausage if you wanna make something cured/ready to eat, or even leave it “fresh” for cooking/grilling.
      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

always weigh cure in grams :-)

a 6.25% cure salt blend is used at 2.5 grams per kg of meat. make it up with normal salt.

tas would probably go for 3% overall as he really likes salty stuff. I usually go for 2% for sausage.
        So 20gms per kg meat, 17.5 normal salt 2.5 cure.
        Pretty simple calculations - just so long as you avoid pounds and ounces :-)
        Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
        Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Am usually not a kiss-and-tell kinda guy..but now I'm pissed!
          The PS (which I now know as Piece of SH****) saga continues!

Last Friday I get an email with a bill for an order I placed 11/9/15. I thought you know one of those weird email deals, or they were closing the books and just sent an old invoice, in other words I just blew it off..

Sure as shit a package shows up Monday...the FASTEST they have EVER delivered...AND yep,,,its a duplicate of the CORRECTED order I placed 11/9!

WTF!

The correction was for ONE packet of seasoning for $4.95 and they charged me $4.95 for shipping...

I call and she can't find any invoice etc. and says it looks like you were never charged in Nov. I say just refund my card and call it a wrap.
          She says "UM I have to look into this and call you back!"
          I'm getting a little pissy as I have spent more time on the phone with PS than my wife in the last month. Really! Just credit me back and call it a wrap,,,but OK, not looking for anything free.

So she calls me back and leaves a message!

"Hi this message is for Bill. Bill this is Wendy with PS Seasonings. I'm just calling in reference to the conversation that we had this morning about the extra seasoning that we sent to you. Go ahead and keep the extra package. Merry Christmas to you and as far as the shipping fee that we charged you we will be crediting your card today for that shipping fee that you were charged for the extra package. If you have any questions please give me a call back at 920-644-0137. Thanks."

Merry Christmas WTF! I paid for it!!!!

Now for the silver lining, this prompted me to call a couple butcher shops. They have casings, high temp. cheese, etc...just about everything I need locally so I don't have to deal with these yahoo's anymore!

Comment

Are you sure that's "PS Seasonings"??

Maybe it's "POS Seasonings".

Glad you found it locally!!

Bear
            Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
            Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcarver View Post
              Are you sure that's "PS Seasonings"??

Maybe it's "POS Seasonings".

Glad you found it locally!!

Bear
              my thoughts exactly!

Comment

Working...
              X