Take a deep breath, Mike...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a deep breath, Mike...

It'll be okay, Mike... Grab a Natty & brace yourself...
    No other way to say it than to say it... Dale Jr. is retiring...

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
    Paul

well i kinda figured he would...think that when he got that concussion & got over it...Amy said you need to retire...with 315 million in the bank... i'd be set for life...well...#24 Chase! Louie said he da man!
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

I've seen him "retire" several times in the pits... no wait... sorry.

Well good for him. I think he's doing the right thing. I wish him all the best. I'm sure he'll still be on the scene as an announcer, spokesman, or something...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
        I've seen him "retire" several times in the pits... no wait... sorry.

While Dale was never my driver of choice... Dale Jr is a class act & I have tons of respect for the Earnhardt name.

I'll never forget a race at Texas Motor Speedway in around 2008 that Dale was leading most of the final laps... until he ran out of gas in front of the pits with just a few laps to go.

All his fans jumped up yelling... Go Dale Go!!!and waving their arms like they were trying to push his car... and for them the race was over, they didn't care about anybody else, he had the best fans!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not a race guy, but how can you blame him? Look what happened to his Father.
          Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
          My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
          @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

He seemed pretty happy with his decision in the interview I saw...
            Craig
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
              He seemed pretty happy with his decision in the interview I saw...
              Why wouldn't he be? He'll be leaving a multi-millionaire & he hopefully will leave with his noggin intact...

My --->
              Paul

Comment

Originally posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
                Why wouldn't he be? He'll be leaving a multi-millionaire & he hopefully will leave with his noggin intact...
                we either loadin up tomorrow or Saturday...Talladega is bad ass racing...got him on scanner & headset...his spotter TJ...bumper, door clear...i'm fine with him retiring...Louie nearly pissed her pants when he hugged her! when 11 laps left out of turn 2...i gotta go...(no i ain't gotta piss)...
                Sunset Eagle Aviation
                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
                  well i kinda figured he would...think that when he got that concussion & got over it...Amy said you need to retire...with 315 million in the bank... i'd be set for life...well...#24 Chase! Louie said he da man!

Hmmm---How can anybody retire on a lousy $315,000,000 ???

Bear
                  Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                  Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcarver View Post
                    Hmmm---How can anybody retire on a lousy $315,000,000 ???

Bear
                    Don't know bhut... I'd be willing to rough it...

My --->
                    Paul

Comment

Originally posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
                      Don't know bhut... I'd be willing to rough it...
                      we loading up in the morning... 4.5 hrs to the motel...o'real early to the track...tailgate & see if he can get it done...place comes alive when he is leading/wins...Louie bought a new camper monday & pissed cause she bought motel room & F' it...i ain't gonna lose that money...drag it to the fall race!...
                      Sunset Eagle Aviation

Comment

Working...
                      X