Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newsletter... Can't find where to subscribe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm guessing the newsletter option is part of the template that makes up this site? Really no need for one though, not here.

When I first got into smoking I joined "that other site" and signed up for the newsletter, and finally after no activity there ( or maybe cause I didn't buy anything ), it's finally stopped coming.
    Charbroil American Gourmet Deluxe Offset

sigpic

Comment

Melting cheese?
      Would anyone have any photo's floating around showing how it's done?
      I'm no Gynecologist
      But I'll take a look at it

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeCreek View Post
        Melting cheese?
        Would anyone have any photo's floating around showing how it's done?

I don't know if I can find Rich's smoked cheese tutorial pic on the ipad, but if I cant tonight, I will definitely find it tomorrow.....epic!!
        sigpic

Comment

Hope this helps some of you thinking aboot trying to smoke cheese......

sigpic

Comment

It is not well known bhut there is a newsletter. The sign-up process is a bit involved though. It is as follows...

You have to pass an exhaustive initiation to become one of the "secret club" members. Once you are a member, and we deem you worthy, we may after much deliberation show you the secret handshake. After you have proven that you can display the manual dexterity to perform the handshake properly three times in rapid succession, we will then assign you an avatar. After displaying the avatar for a period of 3 days (not 2, not 4) you must then answer 7 questions aboot the basics of smoking such as the proper temp to pull a gator roast, the basic ingredients of mahogany red etc.

Or you could just go by what Rich said.

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
            Paul

Comment

Oh no, not another "Secret Club"!!!
              Just call me Dave!

Comment

Originally posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
                It is not well known bhut there is a newsletter. The sign-up process is a bit involved though. It is as follows...

You have to pass an exhaustive initiation to become one of the "secret club" members. Once you are a member, and we deem you worthy, we may after much deliberation show you the secret handshake. After you have proven that you can display the manual dexterity to perform the handshake properly three times in rapid succession, we will then assign you an avatar. After displaying the avatar for a period of 3 days (not 2, not 4) you must then answer 7 questions aboot the basics of smoking such as the proper temp to pull a gator roast, the basic ingredients of mahogany red etc.

sigpic

Comment

Me Busch Light just shot up my nose! Cheers...fine laugh!
                  Sunset Eagle Aviation
                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

I crack up every time I see "Tha Cheese" photo.
                    Slanted88, I gotta send you somevof my homebrewed beer and get you off of that stuff you're drinking.
                    I'm no Gynecologist
                    But I'll take a look at it

Comment

....... ...... I gonna learn to "Not Ask Stupid Questions" .... Maybe.... Maybe Not.... Maybe..... Maybe Not.....

And Points for that answer......
                      When I got here I was a dummy.... I learned quite a bit... I'm still a dummy, only Smarter......

Comment

Originally posted by DaveOmak View Post
                        ....... ...... I gonna learn to "Not Ask Stupid Questions" .... Maybe.... Maybe Not.... Maybe..... Maybe Not.....

And Points for that answer......
                        And,,the "Cheese Photo". Yeah that was me.

http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/sho...56695#poststop
                        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Count me out, i tried something similar to that once and it darn near gots me keel hauled

everything here is pretty wide open. i think someone once said something along these lines "take what you need and share when you can"

as far as products and tool look under "member websites and where to buy", I am sure it will be there.
                          Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
                            Me Busch Light just shot up my nose! Cheers...fine laugh!
                            Don't waste good beer man!
                            Charbroil American Gourmet Deluxe Offset

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FireFighter431 View Post
                              Don't waste good beer man!
                              He didn't.
                              In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                              Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                              Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                                And,,the "Cheese Photo". Yeah that was me.

http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/sho...56695#poststop
                                Sheesh Rich.... You shoulda had a tub of mac under that "waterfall".....
                                When I got here I was a dummy.... I learned quite a bit... I'm still a dummy, only Smarter......

Comment

Working...
                                X