Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay anyone heard from squirrel recently ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay anyone heard from squirrel recently ?

Her phone just rings and goes to a weird message asking me for a 10 digit post box number.

Getting a bit worried - anyone managed to get hold of her in the last few weeks ?
    Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
    Just call me 'One Grind'

nope, she said she was going to send her box to me about 2 weeks ago, but nothing as of yet. I hope she is okay!! Hope she just tossed her computer in the pond and it is nothing major!!
    Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
    Yoder YS640
    Weber Genesis
    Weber 18.5" Kettle
    Weber Performer
    Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I tried contacting her as well... nuthin'.

I hope she's okay!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

I knew I haven't seen her on here in a while. Hopefully she's just busy.
        ~ May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead. ~ Dwain

Comment

Yes---It's been awhile!!

I just emailed her too.

Bear
          Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
          Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

about 2 weeks.
            The computers brand new I only set it all up a couple months ago, it's her internet service that was causing issues I think.

But either way I wish she'd answer the phone.
            Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
            Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Found this on her web page... maybe she is on spring break prior to school starting on the 15th!!

Anyway here was her last post.. cant help but laugh at the majority of it!!

Another freakin’ update: 3/26/14

I must retract my statement about not wanting to take my fourth quarter. The first course was a bit tough, but after that I was blessed with the most amazing Chef Instructor on the whole planet. I am going to make a prediction and say that after I finally finish school I am going to marry this man. Okay, that’s a bit dramatic but maybe he will agree to be my boy toy. I still have a few courses that I need to take and I start back April 15. Sadly, I have gained a few pounds and my chef jacket is too tight. I have three more weeks before I go back to school so it’s time to…..gawd, I can’t even bring myself to type the “d” word. I guess I’ll take up running again. I kinda miss it anyway. I love the way my boobs slap me in the back. Sometimes I run in slow motion to freak people out. It always works. I also like to run through a wild flower field and pretend I am in a douche commercial.
              Brian

Yoder YS640
              Weber Genesis
              Weber 18.5" Kettle
              Weber Performer
              Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

That's definitely our Squirrel.
                Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
                My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
                @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Remember it's the Master's week in GA, and she makes like more than I catering to rich f#cks in town to party... and I wish I was one!
                  In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                  Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                  Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                    Remember it's the Master's week in GA, and she makes like more than I catering to rich f#cks in town to party... and I wish I was one!
                    Forgot about that.. I have a feeling that explains it!! she puts out some great grub for those folks!!
                    Brian

Yoder YS640
                    Weber Genesis
                    Weber 18.5" Kettle
                    Weber Performer
                    Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SmokinOutBack View Post
                      That's definitely our Squirrel.

LOL---My thoughts exactly----100% Squirrel !!

Bear
                      Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                      Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know what's going on. Very sad times in squirrelville. My 8-month pregnant daughter-in-law was in a terrible car accident. On her way to work she hit head on a motorcycle with two people. Her SUV flipped three times, the passenger door came opened and she was thrown out of the vehicle. She was the lucky one however. Both motorcycle passengers were killed. She is still in ICU with lacerations to her face, broken nose, slight bleeding on the brain. They don't want to do surgery unless they have to. They are talking about taking the baby early if they have to drain the blood. She still doesn't know about the other two people that were killed. That will be a hard thing for her to deal with. My son is a mess. She is the one working full time so he could finish his degree so that means no money coming in. I'm helping with the bills, food, gas, etc. Very hard thing to deal with.

Also, Brian, I finally sent out your package and USPS said it should be there Thursday. I have a tracking number and will keep an eye on it. Sorry it took so damned long.

Alex, I fucking hate this computer. I was having an issue and decided to do a little clean up. Well, Windows 8 now refers to "Programs" as "Apps" I was like, okay, I don't have apps that I care about so lets do this. Well, I reverted the computer back to it's original state. FUCK YOU WINDOWS!

and finally, yes, it is indeed Masters Week here in Augusta. I am cooking for 40 people a day three meals a day plus snacks. Oh, and did I mention I have the flu? I started getting sick on Sunday. I'm much better today except for the sore ribs from coughing so much. Yea, I'm wearing a mask and gloves while I am cooking, that's the best I can do. Washing the hands ALOT.

Anyway, just to let you guys know what is going on. Hugs,

Cheryl

Comment

Damn lady, that's a lot for one squirrel to handle. If it helps, prayers and good thoughts are coming your way for your family, the baby, and your health. Stay strong, it will get better.
                          BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
                          Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
                          I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Hang tough sista! We all help you get through these tough times. Thoughts and prayers sent.....
                            sigpic

Comment

I feel we should all be sending you a care package!! You know we are here for you so if you even think you need something just say so.. We are more than willing to help out. We love ya and are here for ya need us. All you need to do is say so!

Hope you have some great cooks! Cant wait to hear about what you fixed!

Keeping you and your family in my prayers!
                              Brian

Yoder YS640
                              Weber Genesis
                              Weber 18.5" Kettle
                              Weber Performer
                              Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X