Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay anyone heard from squirrel recently ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheesh, I was hoping you were just busy too!!!

Prayers from PA for you & All involved !!!

Take care, Cheryl.

Bear
    Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
    Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Saddened to hear this ..... Thoughts and prayers to all of the families involved
      Hang in there Cheryl

Comment

Man, so sorry to hear this. Sometime life just sucks. Prayers sent your way.
        A few of my favorite things:
        Good Whiskey
        Good Food
        Bad Girls
        sigpic

NRA Endowment Member
        Certified Glock Armorer

Comment

Dang... Sorry to hear this! Sending thoughts and prayers from Oklahoma...
          jeanie

http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/

Comment

It's very hard to have a Family member hurt. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Family.
            Steve

Comment

Stay strong Lil' Sista, and if ya need anything just ask. you and yours are in my thoughts.
              sigpic

Comment

Prayers to you and everyone. Your strong, and so is your daughter-in law.

Comment

prayers sent from out west kiddo.............
                  sigpic
                  it's all good my friend..........

Comment

Prayers sent from up North.
                    sigpic

Whoa O Black Betty Bam-Ba-Lam!

Comment

Wholy smolie,I was ignoring this thread for a couple days just thinking about how good those golfers had it was making me jealous.
                      Glad I'm caught up on this now.Prayers for all involved from Minnesota on the way.
                      2-22.5'' weber
                      1-18'' weber
                      1 smokey joe
                      22.5'' wsm
                      24'' smoke vault
                      1-outhouse
                      Certified,Smoked Meat Sausage Head
                      Smoked meathead #135

Comment

Prayers and Hugs Cheryl!!
                        Don

Humphrey's Pint
                        Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5"
                        Weber Performer (Black Top, Stainless Steel Table Edition circa 2005)
                        Blackstone Professional Series 36" Griddle
                        Weber Spirit SP-310 Gas Grill
                        Anova One Sous Vide
                        AMPS
                        Purple Thermapen
                        Maverick ET-733
                        DigIQ DX2
                        Misfit #1674

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                          Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know what's going on. Very sad times in squirrelville. My 8-month pregnant daughter-in-law was in a terrible car accident. On her way to work she hit head on a motorcycle with two people. Her SUV flipped three times, the passenger door came opened and she was thrown out of the vehicle. She was the lucky one however. Both motorcycle passengers were killed. She is still in ICU with lacerations to her face, broken nose, slight bleeding on the brain. They don't want to do surgery unless they have to. They are talking about taking the baby early if they have to drain the blood. She still doesn't know about the other two people that were killed. That will be a hard thing for her to deal with. My son is a mess. She is the one working full time so he could finish his degree so that means no money coming in. I'm helping with the bills, food, gas, etc. Very hard thing to deal with.

Also, Brian, I finally sent out your package and USPS said it should be there Thursday. I have a tracking number and will keep an eye on it. Sorry it took so damned long.

Alex, I fucking hate this computer. I was having an issue and decided to do a little clean up. Well, Windows 8 now refers to "Programs" as "Apps" I was like, okay, I don't have apps that I care about so lets do this. Well, I reverted the computer back to it's original state. FUCK YOU WINDOWS!

and finally, yes, it is indeed Masters Week here in Augusta. I am cooking for 40 people a day three meals a day plus snacks. Oh, and did I mention I have the flu? I started getting sick on Sunday. I'm much better today except for the sore ribs from coughing so much. Yea, I'm wearing a mask and gloves while I am cooking, that's the best I can do. Washing the hands ALOT.

Anyway, just to let you guys know what is going on. Hugs,

Cheryl
                          Cheryl, I haven't been on lately and what do I run into when I come back, but sad news from Squirrelville. I know I'm a couple of weeks late, but you have our prayers. For what its worth, the sourdough starter you sent to me (his name's now Zeus) is doing just fine.
                          Arizona Deano
                          "Illegitimas Non-Carborundum!"

"Life is tough. Its tougher when you're stupid."
                          John Wayne

Comment

I too have been away for waaay too long, sure do miss this place. I'm very sorry to hear about your daughter Cheryl and I will definitely include you both in my prayers. I gotta try to find the time to get back on here more and start Q'ing more again.

On another note I'm glad to see that cowgirl found her way back here!
                            sigpicTrying to fit.....in the misfits....

Comment

Working...
                            X