trouble reports.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trouble reports.

No BS... what have ya noticed, and circumstances.
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
    I can only click on certain threads, the majority of time I get "this site is down till I can figure out what Rich did" or something like that.
    sigpic

Comment

I don't have a problem viewing threads bhut if I wish to see new posts I have to close the browser & return to the site.

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
      Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
        Can't get any updates unless I refresh the browser. PM's have been crazy the same way... had some PM's from yesterday that showed up as new today. I also had an unexpected bowel movement... no wait, wrong forum for that...

Oh shit...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

I posted a reply to a thread and when I viewed today's posts, it didn't show. When I went to the home it did.

Edit: Did it again with this post...Using Chrome if that helps

Thanks Tex for taking care of this place.
          BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
          Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
          I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

When I just came to visit, it made several attempts and the site didn't open at all. Then I did a Google search and it still wouldn't open. Did a Bing search and it did open by clicking on link there. No issues since I got here though.

Comment

Im working on it... Thanks for the input..
              Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Pretty much same as engineer. New posts shows posts from 9/15. even home button shows latest post around 10:50 this am.
                A few of my favorite things:
                Good Whiskey
                Good Food
                Bad Girls
                sigpic

NRA Endowment Member
                Certified Glock Armorer

Comment

Same as above. And also as i originally posted. When i log in it says thank you then takes me to the home screen but im not logged in
                  sigpicSmoke meat, not crack
                  Sullys bangin' ass jerkey-
                  Pepperoni-Pernil-Spicy snack stix-Ryans crab cakes-Dip for smoked fish-Lox-Beer brittle-Pizza crust-Spinach and artichoke dip-Garlic link-Pizza Links-

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
                    Im working on it... Thanks for the input..
                    Whatever you have done, it's working! Thanks Boss!!!

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
                    Paul

Comment

Every thing i click on takes me to a screen from the past. The times at the bottom are 20min to a couple hours ago

Nevermind. seems good now
                      Pepperoni-Pernil-Spicy snack stix-Ryans crab cakes-Dip for smoked fish-Lox-Beer brittle-Pizza crust-Spinach and artichoke dip-Garlic link-Pizza Links-

Comment

OK Kids I have made a few adjustments, try this.. Clear your Cache & Cookies > Reboot > and log back in > Then Test Drive...

Please report back..
                        Ken

Comment

Im good. Thanks for the hard work boss. Your awesome. I dont care wat rich says about you

Comment

Originally posted by Charcuteryan View Post
                            Im good. Thanks for the hard work boss. Your awesome. I dont care wat rich says about you

Thanks, but I'm sure it's not totally fixed.. Still tinkering..
                            Ken

Comment

One thing I noticed is that it appears the number of replies shown on the forum home page are more than what ate actually in the thread when I click on it.

Thanks for all you do Ken and Rich
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X