X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing

SOB!!!! Why no worky?????!!!!
    Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Apparently the Google Photo image link wont work through the direct image link on a new thread/post.
    Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

Try going here.
      https://postimages.org/
      Mark
      sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
      Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Thank you Mark.

This will be very helpful!
        My only obstacle is that most of my photos, now days, are cloud based and not on my devices.
        So with that being said I just need a link between "my computer file documents" and say iCloud photos. I am close to success.
        Ryan

Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle-Honky View Post
          Thank you Mark.

This will be very helpful!
          My only obstacle is that most of my photos, now days, are cloud based and not on my devices.
          So with that being said I just need a link between "my computer file documents" and say iCloud photos. I am close to success.
          I never put faith in the "cloud" or any other such contraptions. I host me own. I have control.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
            I never put faith in the "cloud" or any other such contraptions. I host me own. I have control.
            Mark
            sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
            Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Working...
            X