Hey Dana!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Dana!

Found this this afternoon.................

sigpic

Ohhhh baby...Chuck Norris with his two wolf dogs out hunting Canadians...right there on the label.

The funniest whiskey review ever written.

Be honest...did that cost you more than twelve bucks?
    BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
    Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
    I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

$8.99, plus all the BS Washington booze taxes, probably $12-13 oot the door. Just had a taste...... It's priced accordingly IMO

The gal said they sell a lot of it, and several local bars use it in their well drinks. Not the worst I have tried, but have only tried it straight ootta a shot glass to test. Maybe some thyme on ice will make it mo better
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
        $8.99, plus all the BS Washington booze taxes, probably $12-13 oot the door. Just had a taste...... It's priced accordingly IMO

The gal said they sell a lot of it, and several local bars use it in their well drinks. Not the worst I have tried, but have only tried it straight ootta a shot glass to test. Maybe some thyme on ice will make it mo better
        Not a straight sipper, but throw it in a cocktail for your uninformed guests and they will think it is Crown. I typically drink bourbon neat, but Mrs. Engineer will have a mixed drink...She can use the lower shelf stuff for that. It will be a cold day in hell before she gets to use my Blantons in a whiskey and ginger ale.
        BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
        Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
        I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Originally posted by BBQ Engineer View Post
          Not a straight sipper, but throw it in a cocktail for your uninformed guests and they will think it is Crown. I typically drink bourbon neat, but Mrs. Engineer will have a mixed drink...She can use the lower shelf stuff for that. It will be a cold day in hell before she gets to use my Blantons in a whiskey and ginger ale.

Yeah, the good stuff goes pretty quick when the whiskey drinkers stop by. I don't stock a bunch in the bar, and usually drink beer, butt like a "taste" now and then. My dad brought me a bottle of Ensign Red a few weeks back when he came home from LVegas, and the following night, a few of the whiskey guys stopped by..... Had to open it and try.... SHE GONE! They liked it, and I thought it was pretty good after some ice thyme. The guy at Total Wine said it was his fav for the price
          sigpic

Comment

It will be a cold day in hell before she gets to use my Blantons in a whiskey and ginger ale.
            And I’ll be freezing my ass off right next to ya.
            In God I trust- All others pay cash...
            Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
            Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

that review was hilarious!
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

One has to wonder why there is a "JETS" hat in the background...... just saying...I noticed...
                Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
                Yoder YS640
                Weber Genesis
                Weber 18.5" Kettle
                Weber Performer
                Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by barkonbutts View Post
                  One has to wonder why there is a "JETS" hat in the background...... just saying...I noticed...
                  Might be a bi-product of consumption... EvidentLee, when you drink this stuff, weird chit happens...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

X2^^^^^^ LOL
                    Masterbuilt Stainless Steel 40"
                    Weber 22.5" WSM
                    Weber Performer W/rotisserie X2
                    Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
                    Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
                    Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
                    Weber 18.5" Kettle
                    Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
                    Weber Smokey Joe
                    GMG Daniel Boone
                    Pit Barrel Cooker
                    Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
                    6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
                    Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
                    The Vortex

Comment

Ohhhh baby...Chuck Norris with his two wolf dogs out hunting Canadians...right there on the label.

The funniest whiskey review ever written.

Be honest...did that cost you more than twelve bucks?
                      Chuck Norris with his two wolf dogs out hunting Canadians!!!
                      Mustang electric smoker
                      King Kooker vertical gasser
                      Charbroil silver smoker
                      Earnhardt Jr smoker
                      Brinkman smoke n' grill
                      a-maze-n cold smoker rack

USMC vet 87 - 91

Comment

J - E - T - S

Jets Jets Jets!

I have some other sports teams gear around the bar, besides Seahawks and Mariners. Its all good. Folks sometimes bring me stuff
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X