ThermoWorks Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThermoWorks Sale

Thermoworks is at it again... I just bought 3 ThermoPops... one for me, one for the Mrs, and one for me li'l sous chef Emily.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

okay... dern fine good gig deal...figure i can get Louie to purchase one... ... need that for checking oil temps on the vernitherm....
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

The T-pop is a good choice for those who don't wanna spend the bucks on the T-pen....Just as accurate and only a second or two slower...

Got one that stays in the kitchen while the T-pen stays in me BBQ tool box...
      Craig
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
        The T-pop is a good choice for those who don't wanna spend the bucks on the T-pen....Just as accurate and only a second or two slower...

Got one that stays in the kitchen while the T-pen stays in me BBQ tool box...
        Yup. I like the portability of it... fits in your shirt pocket. I know me li'l sous chef Emily is gonna freak when she sees her pink T-pop!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Another one of my favorites is their DOT. A single probe and a unit that has NO bells and whistles...Simply monitors temp and sounds an alarm when it reaches the preset temp...Has an on/off button and two buttons to set the alarm temp...Simple enough that even I can use it... And just as accurate and reliable as their other products...
          Craig
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X