CI Dutch Ovens on Sale at Sams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CI Dutch Ovens on Sale at Sams

The other day I dropped my old Dutch oven and cracked it. I guess it didn't like concrete.

Today Pam and I were at Sam's stocking up on some things and they had a pallet of these CI Dutch ovens with a sale sign that read $19.95.

Tramontina 6.5 Qt Enameled Round Cast Iron Dutch Oven w/limited lifetime warranty

They weren't seconds or chipped. I asked a clerk if they had any other colors and he said there was 3 more pallets of them in back, but all they got were red ones. I asked about the price and he said most stores got bunches of them in to sell in store for that price.
    They are listed online at Sam's for $39.95.
    So if you need one you might check your local store to see if they them.
    Jim

Louie got one month's back...she likes it!
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

I bought one several years back at Sam's, same model and color. I'm very happy with it.
      Dave

I love coming home. My back porch smells just like a BBQ joint.....

Comment

20 bucks is a great price...
        Craig
        sigpic

Comment

I like that metal lid handle. It won't melt in a hot oven like some will.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          ~ May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead. ~ Dwain

Comment

I got mine in the fall for $39.99. That's a good deal for a DC but $19.95 is a great deal Thanks for sharing
            sigpic
            Weber 22.5 kettle
            Smokin in the Smokies
            Here's to swimmin with bowlegged women.
            Jerry

Comment

Heck of a deal. Wish they were on sale here
              sigpic

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Comment

Working...
              X