Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK Ron's interview... you ALL should be able to see

In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Great interview Ron! ummmm Pork Nirvana's cough cough I mean Fatties look great!! Nice job!
    Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
    Yoder YS640
    Weber Genesis
    Weber 18.5" Kettle
    Weber Performer
    Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Nirvāṇa (Sanskrit: निर्वाण; Pali: निब्बान nibbāna ; Prakrit: णिव्वाण) is an ancient Sanskrit term used in Indian religions to describe the profound peace of mind that is acquired with moksha (liberation). In shramanic thought, it is the state of being free from suffering. In Hindu philosophy, it is union with the Brahman (Supreme Being).
      The word literally means "blown out" (as in a candle) and refers, in the Buddhist context, to the imperturbable stillness of mind after the fires of desire, aversion, and delusion have been finally extinguished.<sup id="cite_ref-1" class="reference">[1]

A fattie is a great way to acheive Nirvana.... through pork...
      </sup>
      sigpic

Whoa O Black Betty Bam-Ba-Lam!

Comment

Originally posted by Ron V View Post
        Nirvāṇa (Sanskrit: निर्वाण; Pali: निब्बान nibbāna ; Prakrit: णिव्वाण) is an ancient Sanskrit term used in Indian religions to describe the profound peace of mind that is acquired with moksha (liberation). In shramanic thought, it is the state of being free from suffering. In Hindu philosophy, it is union with the Brahman (Supreme Being).
        The word literally means "blown out" (as in a candle) and refers, in the Buddhist context, to the imperturbable stillness of mind after the fires of desire, aversion, and delusion have been finally extinguished.<sup id="cite_ref-1" class="reference">[1]

A fattie is a great way to acheive Nirvana.... through pork...
        </sup>
        Yeah yeah yeah.... you just did not want to say FATTIE on television!!
        Brian

Yoder YS640
        Weber Genesis
        Weber 18.5" Kettle
        Weber Performer
        Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by barkonbutts View Post
          Great interview Ron! ummmm Pork Nirvana's cough cough I mean Fatties look great!! Nice job!
          x2

Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
          Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

I was the fattie on television!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Ron... you were great. But..I was disappointed with the "Nirvana" thing too... "Well, we call that a FATTY!"
              Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
              Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

You are killing me!!
                Brian

Yoder YS640
                Weber Genesis
                Weber 18.5" Kettle
                Weber Performer
                Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                  Ron... you were great. But..I was disappointed with the "Nirvana" thing too... "Well, we call that a FATTY!"
                  Talk to my marketing dept. Our focus groups scored very high with the humor in the term "Pork Nirvana" It is all about marketing and having a memorable name for a feature item on your menu. The buying public does not want to be reminded of "fattie", they want to come to the realization that they can reach inner peace and harmony if they just order the "Pork Nirvana"

Boy, can I lay on the BS when I want to!! FATTIES ALL ROUND!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Talk to my marketing dept. Our focus groups scored very high with the humor in the term "Pork Nirvana" It is all about marketing and having a memorable name for a feature item on your menu. The buying public does not want to be reminded of "fattie", they want to come to the realization that they can reach inner peace and harmony if they just order the "Pork Nirvana"
                    Yes..once again you are correct. Just like the Mad Hunky losing the smoke. Which was NOT a fatty BTW...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                        Yes..once again you are correct. Just like the Mad Hunky losing the smoke. Which was NOT a fatty BTW...
                        Wrong, both of ya, just wrong! Fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty! Ok, I feel better now.
                        Mark
                        sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                        Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Boy, can I lay on the BS when I want to!! FATTIES ALL ROUND!!!!!!
                          like the explanation

You did come over a wee bit corporate. She was all keen and enthusiastic and smiley and you never cracked your face once.
                          Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                          Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Originally posted by curious aardvark View Post
                            like the explanation

You did come over a wee bit corporate. She was all keen and enthusiastic and smiley and you never cracked your face once.
                            Yeah....33 years in the ultra serious security industry will do that to ya. That and only 2 hrs sleep...maybe I put the wrong "herb" in the fattie
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X