Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eagles vs Cowboys..... Ohhhhhhh Sunday Night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bearcarver View Post
    Been an Eagle Fan all my life, and at 9-1, I'm not gonna let a stupid argument over side issues ruin the best season I got to watch.

You all know I fought for my country & our rights.

So when it comes to Old Glory, Salute it, Stand For it, Put your hand over your heart for it, ignore it, sit, stand, lay down, it's all your right.

If you decide to Step on it, Spit on it, Hang it upside down, Burn it in anger, Drag it, or Wear it---These All Piss Me Off !!!

I'm Done.

Fly Eagles Fly, on the Road to Victory!!!

Bear
    On the same page with you on the Flag and Anthem. I live in the Bermuda Triangle of football fans. Ravens, Steelers, Eagles. As a Packer's fan it has been fun to pick on the Eagles for a long time. This could be the year to end the fun for me.
    Ed

Smoke Vault 24
    Vermont Castings Gas Grill
    Thermoworks Smoke
    The "Fastest" Orange Thermapen around!
    The Neighbor's 36" Blackstone

Comment

Eagles vs Cowboys..... Ohhhhhhh Sunday Night!

The Cowboys are breaking my heart this year.

As far as the NFL protest: I know of no other employer that will allow their employees to protest on the job and keep that job.

The original issue was African American males being shot by cops. ....but far fewer African American males are being shot by cops than by other African American males. So...do something! Use your resources such as time, celebrity status, and finances to do something besides sitting on your @$$ on TV (taking a knee).

Sorry if I’ve crossed the line. If so, please edit this out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Bama BBQ; 11-23-2017, 09:36 AM.
      ~ May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead. ~ Dwain

Comment

Working...
      X