• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well played Sir.. Well Played...
    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Mighty fine looking - learned a few things on this post as well freezing, potatoes, and anchovies...never heard of any those!
      ~ George Burns

sigpic

Comment

Excellent sauce...Just excellent...
        That's gonna taste even better this winter when the snow is a blowin...

Man you aren't kidding about the weather challenges this year...From too cold to to hot overnight...

I gotta say I don't understand the whole potato thing...But to each their own...

Another way to peel your tomatoes and boost the flavors a bit is fire roasting...Maybe I'll post some pics from my last salsa gig to show ya what I mean...

Well...points on the reload...
        Craig
        sigpic

Comment

That looks and sounds so Good! I’ve never tried something like this but you are going to make me do it!

Points when I can post them!
          Pete
          Large BGE
          Char Broil Tru-Infrared Commercial series

Comment

I know many like a meatless sauce, but if there’s no psychological issues (Veggie/veganisim) going on..a soup bone er two tossed in at the simmer stage is an awesome addition. I’d save my shoulder/butt bones from sausagemaking and whatever bigger beef bones for stock and this use. You could prolly sub that for the butter maybe..and be “healthier” about it
            In God I trust- All others pay cash...
            Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
            Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Awesome sauce!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
                Excellent sauce...Just excellent...
                That's gonna taste even better this winter when the snow is a blowin...

Man you aren't kidding about the weather challenges this year...From too cold to to hot overnight...

I gotta say I don't understand the whole potato thing...But to each their own...

Another way to peel your tomatoes and boost the flavors a bit is fire roasting...Maybe I'll post some pics from my last salsa gig to show ya what I mean...

Well...points on the reload...
                Would love to see how you fire roast and peel!

The weather is, uh... well, let's just say difficult this year. I should be planting wheat right now but major muddy conditions means I'm making sauce instead!

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk
                Good One Heritage Oven
                Weber Performer Deluxe

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                  I know many like a meatless sauce, but if there’s no psychological issues (Veggie/veganisim) going on..a soup bone er two tossed in at the simmer stage is an awesome addition. I’d save my shoulder/butt bones from sausagemaking and whatever bigger beef bones for stock and this use. You could prolly sub that for the butter maybe..and be “healthier” about it [emoji38]
                  We're not vegans but there could very well be psychological problems! My mother never had me tested!

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk
                  Good One Heritage Oven
                  Weber Performer Deluxe

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X