Topsy Turvy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah dude, you need to check your link

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Dude View Post
      yeah dude, you need to check your link
      Oh I dunno I found it entertaining
      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

I think its on the Iplanter link on the left of the page lolol
        Keith

Comment

Originally posted by Kingudaroad View Post
          I think its on the Iplanter link on the left of the page lolol
          Yep....long day, i deserve a cold Natty.....least I ain't gotta shovel snow.
          Sunset Eagle Aviation
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Hey ... I'm going to make a spider gun!!!

Seriously, I am!!
            Dan
            AKA "GTL"

Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin"

Weber 22 1/2" Gold
            3405 GOSM
            sigpic

Comment

As you know I planted my plants about 3 weeks ago. One plant, (Red Beefsteaks) is doing real well. I noticed 2 small tomatoes this morning. The other a (giant Goliath) plant looks very healthy but no flowers yet. So far so good.
              Last edited by Smokyjeff; 04-24-2009, 12:06 PM. Reason: correct spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                Oh I dunno I found it entertaining
                I kinda like the video rather than the plant recipe...............
                20x36 BYC by Klose Modified
                36" Jenn-Air NG Grill
                22" webber
                several burners
                pool/spa (of course)
                sigpic

Comment

I'm going to use old hanging planters this weekend and plant some maters and peppers. Interested in seeing how this is going to work.
                  www.nopigleftbehind.com
                  -----------------------------

Comment

Ok, I went and pick'd up a few plants and put them in a couple of hanging planters I was going to throw away. I have two with one tomato plant ea and one with two bell pepper plants. On the top I have some calantro, parsley and basil. I've got to go back and grab another hanging plant for some some hot peppers.
                    Attached Files
                    www.nopigleftbehind.com

Comment

very cool and interesting. Keep us posted.

Comment

Thats greatness Gooose... I love it, great way to recycle.. Do you have tomato plants in the ground as well??
                        Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Ken, I've not had a real garden since moving back south. I used to have a nice garden when I lived up north. I'm trying this to see if I can grow something....maybe I'll have a whole yard full of these things if it works out!!!
                          www.nopigleftbehind.com

Comment

The reason I asked was to see how much of a difference between the ones in the basket and the one in the ground..
                            Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
                              Yep....long day, i deserve a cold Natty.....least I ain't gotta shovel snow.

LOL.. cool link..lol..we should log roll for rub verse sauce..lol.
                              sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
                              nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

Working...
                              X