Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Meat Hunter View Post
    I say we do this a few times a year
    Really digging the homemade/local stuff some of you all traded.
    I agree with Meat Hunter!! A whole year is too long to wait for more goodies!!
    Where to Shop -
    www.OwensBBQ.com

Follow Tatonka Dust on Facebook -
    https://www.facebook.com/TatonkaDust

Comment

• Originally posted by TATONKA3A2 View Post
      I agree with Meat Hunter!! A whole year is too long to wait for more goodies!!
      Agreed! This is a blast!
      Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
      My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
      @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

• Maybe start a April/May-ish... Spring In To Summer Gift Exchange?
        --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
        www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

• Originally posted by MossyMO View Post
          Maybe start a April/May-ish... Spring In To Summer Gift Exchange?
          The 4th of July splits it up nice perhaps?
          Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
          My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
          @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

• I wouldn't mind another gift exchange. Isn't there something called xmas in July? I need another chance to hook up MossyMO. I think I shorted him by comparison. Also is tatonka32 his wife? I shoulda threw in something for her as well.

Comment

• Well I might as well fess up since non of the other ladies are claiming him! Yes MossyMo is my hubby

And Gman I did all the shopping.... Marty did mail the package though

We will be posting soon on the hazelnuts...we have a plan in motion!!
              Where to Shop -
              www.OwensBBQ.com

Follow Tatonka Dust on Facebook -
              https://www.facebook.com/TatonkaDust

Comment

• Well Eric I got your package and oh my!!!

Attached is a picture...I can't wait to try the fish and the summer sausages. The venny snack sticks are fantastic!! The honey and sauce look like they'll be awesome as well! And the MH products will certainly be used, they never disappoint!

Thanks boss!!
                Attached Files
                ~Phillip

"Okay Hunny, so my hobby is collecting other hobbies. Atleast I'm well rounded!"

Comment

• Phillip,

I just found out today that there actually IS a semi-local micro-brewery....bout 40 miles from here....but, he doesn't bottle it...methinks I'll hafta go check it out, you know, for quality control purposes...

Enjoy the goodies!!

L8r,
                  Eric

Comment

• just thought i'd throw out a big thanks to Sweet Magnolia for the awesome gift of KY items, some cola, gravy, hot sauce and bunch of other goodies.

i was extremely late in getting her gift out, it's been a hectic few months for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigun94 View Post
                      just thought i'd throw out a big thanks to Sweet Magnolia for the awesome gift of KY items,
                      Hmmmmmmm-
                      <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MhRJ8ZsEJgw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by gmotoman View Post
                        Hmmmmmmm-
                        <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MhRJ8ZsEJgw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        ky = kentkucky made products

Comment

• Originally posted by bigun94 View Post
                          ky = kentkucky made products
                          oops My bad.....

Comment

Working...
                          X