I would also like to request prayers and thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another update

looks like surgery to his hands and arms............they took the werst.........mite lose his ears..........

but he was talking, which is surprising, and in good humor, which is even MORE surprising........

but looks like whoever upstairs in charge, is looking after this man..........

thanks ALL for the support...........gotta LOVE this community

buzz, just got your voice mail, will call you tomorrow, thankx for the call......

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

sounds like he is on the mend,wishing him speedy recovery.
      sigpic
      GO GATORS.
      Raymond Cato
      MOJO SMOKEHOUSE BBQ TEAM.
      125 Gallon Stickburner yet to be named
      BBQ GRILLWARE STAINLESS CHARCOAL
      2 ecbs
      bbq pro offset
      18.5"WSM
      22" WSM
      22" WEBER OTS
      smoked meat member #57

Comment

Thats incouraging news Steve. Prayers and thought out to your family and his.
        Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

That's great. But he'll require prayers for a long time. We'll be there.
          My wife's dryer is squeaking and I was going to tear into it this weekend. Now I'm scarred to.

Tom

Comment

sorry to read of the tragedy in your family. i will be keep you all lift in prayer.
            Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear there is improvement, Prayers are still being sent,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

That be good news steve, half a his battle will be mental state. Sounds to me like he be on the right track, will keep our finners crosed!
                sigpic

Comment

Good new..............he is able to open his eyes to slits, and can SEE ! ! ! !

they are doing the first scrub down today. I don't EVEN want to think about THAT pain..........

he wil have to have surgery on his hands and arms, and a portion of his face. But at least he has his vision.

thankx for ALL the prayers, cause i believe those are what helped him.......

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
                    That's great. But he'll require prayers for a long time. We'll be there.
                    My wife's dryer is squeaking and I was going to tear into it this weekend. Now I'm scarred to.

just make sure, gunny, you unplug it, and if its gas, turn the gas off. You should be fine.

Comment

Allright man! Great news... And yes, he's gonna be in pain. They gave me morphine, but you only get so much of that. And it's about the only thing that works.
                      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Thats right fine news steve, he got a long row ta hoe but sounds like some good news ta start with. We keep pushin fer more an better all the time.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good news for the BIL and the family. A lot of work still left. But with great family support and drugs, great chance of successful recovery. Putting on the prayer lists in my Bible Study and Sunday school class.
                          Dan
                          AKA "GTL"

Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin"

Weber 22 1/2" Gold
                          3405 GOSM
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear about that Steve. Glad things are starting to look up though. U of I has one of the best burn centers in the country, so he's in good hands. Prayers sent from this part of Ia.

sigpic
                            Brinkman SnP-w/mods
                            ECB
                            GOSM
                            MES for sticks and sausage
                            30 yr old Weber Kettle
                            Brinkman gasser

Comment

Dude thanks for the updates

Comment

for the prayer list, his name is Blake Kingery

Comment

Working...
                                X