No announcement yet.

I would also like to request prayers and thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang Steve, I'm sorry I did not see this sooner... WOW, I am sooo sorry to hear this awful news! Our thoughts and prayers are headed to your family. I am very glad to hear he is doing better!

Hang in there...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
      Dang Steve, I'm sorry I did not see this sooner... WOW, I am sooo sorry to hear this awful news! Our thoughts and prayers are headed to your family. I am very glad to hear he is doing better!

Hang in there...
      I am with Hawg on this, Blake is on my list.

Sms

Comment

You have my prayers and thoughts. I hope he makes it through this terrible ordeal.
        Bill
        sigpic"Nothing could be finer than to live in Caroilna"

"Pessimism never won any battle"

"PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN"
        "PROUD TO BE A VETERAN"

Comment

Our thoughts and prayers are with him.
          Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
          Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

Thoughts and prayers on the way
            Gene

sigpic

The Farm...
            http://gardenofeatn-rhf.blogspot.com/

Comment

sorry d88de i just ran across this, Blake is in our thoughts and prayers!!!
              Charbroil SFB
              GOSM
              MES
              Dutch Ovens and other CI
              Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
              Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

This ones for you Blake
                Terry here
                Still have Christene

Comment

we thought he was out of the woods, but i guess not............not sure of the particulars, will know more tonite when momma gets home......looks like the morphine isn't werking anymore..........

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Walking Dude,

Thoughts and Prayers on their way to Blake.
                    "Official Taste Tester"
                    -------------------------
                    Ron

Big Block GOSM
                    Small Block GOSM
                    Maverick ET-7
                    Weber Q220
                    Kenmore Grill
                    Propane torch..just in case

Comment

Dang Steve, so sorry to hear. I'm sending my thoughts and prayers!
                      jeanie

http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/

Comment

update

Hi everyone this is walking dude's wife (Deb) and i just wanted to give you an update on my brother. they are going to start him on methadone (sp?) as the morphine is not working. today they had to do his scrub with a small amount or morphine so unfortunatly he felt everything. He has a feeding tube in his throat now and since they can not band it around his head so they had to tie it to the back of his sinuses (ouch).They are trying to keep him on a 3000 calorie diet so that his body will not get dehydrated and to help absorb the medications. They will be doing surgury starting next week and he may lose a few fingers on both hands. He is not in real good spirits but he is trying. Thank you all so much for your prayers and thought and i have passed them on to him and to his wife and they are thanking you also. We will keep you posted. I knew this was a good group of people but now i know you are all a GREAT group of Friends.
                        Thanks, deb

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Hello Deb... thank you for the update. Man, I can kind of relate to the pain... God bless and may it heal soon for him.
                          In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                          Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                          Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Deb, sure don't know what ta say, But we hope thins will turn out fer the best. Medicine taday is sumtin else an I put a fair amount inta whatever faith ya practice to. We keep yall in our thoughts fer sure.
                            sigpic

Comment

update on deb's brother

ok everyone i think we finally have some good news. My brother actually got a whole nights sleep last night. They changed his medications and it seems to be working. He is haveing his first skin graphing on his arms today and also they think he may not lose any fingers as he is able to move them all and try to grab things. So maybe we are on the up. His spirits are still really good so that helps. Thanks all!!!
                              Deb

Comment

Good ta hear things are lookin up...hope he is feeling better.
                                Gene

sigpic

The Farm...
                                http://gardenofeatn-rhf.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X