Thermopop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermopop.

I got a thermopop about 2 months ago and it's great. 3 seconds and you know the temp. Here's the kicker I dropped it into a 360* deep fryer and was like damn I just cooked $30.00 so I grabbed the tongs and went fishing. I finally got it out and I couldn't tell that it had been cooked. A quick wipe down and a click of the button and it came to Life. Wow what a great tool. So if you are looking for a good thermometer that's fast look no further here it is.

Sent from my A573VC using Tapatalk
    sigpic
    Weber 22.5 kettle
    Smokin in the Smokies
    Here's to swimmin with bowlegged women.
    Jerry

I have that very same one/color. I love that thing! They take a beating and keep on keepin' on. Plus, they fit in your apron/shirt pocket. Love it! Good to know they can be deep fried also...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

I think that is a testament to the type of products that Thermoworks puts out...

Several years ago I cooked a thermoworks thermo...this was mounted close to the fire box door, and I opened the door for a few minutes to get the fire good and stoked - I looked over and this thing was smoking. To Thermoworks' credit, it started working again after it cooled down. I threw it away and got out a new one.
      BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
      Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
      I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Originally posted by BBQ Engineer View Post
        I think that is a testament to the type of products that Thermoworks puts out...

Several years ago I cooked a thermoworks thermo...this was mounted close to the fire box door, and I opened the door for a few minutes to get the fire good and stoked - I looked over and this thing was smoking. To Thermoworks' credit, it started working again after it cooled down. I threw it away and got out a new one.
        They are nothing butt quality!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Got a thermo pop and a dot. Love em both.
          Bored Guy Blog

Comment

Wow---That's Amazing!!!

I wonder if my $98 Thermapen would survive that??

I won't be testing it.

Bear
            Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
            Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

I have never deep fried mine but I love it...Best 25 bucks I ever spent...
              Craig
              sigpic

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I love my Thermapen, butt I gravitate to my Thermopop most of the thyme now. So compact and easy.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Working...
                X