F.B.A. Multi-tasker...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.B.A. Multi-tasker...

I'm not certain yet how it will do on burgers, but I am planning on taking this bad-@$$ mu'tha bear huntin' with me later this year...

==============

Drinking is like playing golf... you'd best be prepared to play every club in your bag.

Steve the Bartender

There are no bad briskets... only poorly executed ones.

Steve the Food Man

Originally posted by The Great White North View Post
    I'm not certain yet how it will do on burgers, but I am planning on taking this bad-@$$ mu'tha bear huntin' with me later this year...

Looks good bhut, will it torque up water cooled lug nuts???

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
    Paul

Comment

I see it has a bottle opener. Altho..I can open a bottle with any part of that thing. Or a rock
      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Yep that thing will flip a burger, open a bottle and saw a log I think...
        Craig
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
          Yep that thing will flip a burger, open a bottle and saw a log I think...
          Plus, you can rebuild a Chevy big block with that sucker!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
            Yep that thing will flip a burger, open a Bottle and saw a log I think...
            That lower edge is basically a coarse serration blade edge, so yeah... I'm thinking your right on it, bud!

==============

Drinking is like playing golf... you'd best be prepared to play every club in your bag.

Steve the Bartender

There are no bad briskets... only poorly executed ones.

Steve the Food Man

Comment

Is that a bone saw on one side to butcher your critter? The other side looks like a wood saw to gather wood for the camp fire. Now if the handle had a cap with a compass that unscrewed and held matches, monofilament line and hooks, I'd be on that like a pit bull on a poodle.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ View Post
                Is that a bone saw on one side to butcher your critter? The other side looks like a wood saw to gather wood for the camp fire. Now if the handle had a cap with a compass that unscrewed and held matches, monofilament line and hooks, I'd be on that like a pit bull on a poodle.
                Imagine how many more movies would have been made if Rambo had this sucker
                Ed

Smoke Vault 24
                Vermont Castings Gas Grill
                Thermoworks Smoke
                The "Fastest" Orange Thermapen around!
                The Neighbor's 36" Blackstone

Comment

Working...
                X