Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Thin Blade Knives?
Last Post: WALLE
Posted On: 12-16-2017
Replies: 25
Views: 326
0 Been playing with an Italian sausage mix.
Last Post: barkonbutts
Replies: 6
Views: 61
0 Food Proofer Conversion
Replies: 10
Views: 127
0 Snack sticks on MES
Last Post: Blinginpse
Replies: 22
Views: 284
0 Home made pierogies...and creme brûlée
Replies: 16
Views: 183
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,469 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,995 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 645,108 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 10-09-2017, 09:21 AM
Pit Master

bwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To All
bwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To All
Default Mojo Pork Loin

Mojo marinade on this pork loin for 48 hours. Roasted on the Weber and served with a fresh salsa and cumin roasted red potatoes served with a cilantro gremolata.

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 10-09-2017, 09:30 AM
Pit Master

BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All
BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All

Damn, that looks delicious I would hurt myself overeating that meal
Old 10-09-2017, 09:38 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwerth42 View Post
MONEY!!

On Edit: Points Police gots me cuffed again...

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 10-09-2017, 09:43 AM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

Mmmmmmmmm, dat gots Tasteee all over it!

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!
Old 10-09-2017, 09:54 AM
miss ya gary....

chefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To All
chefrob Is  A Name Known To All

right up my ally.....................

it's all good my friend..........
Old 10-09-2017, 11:15 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

I gotta try this “Mojo” stuff. Would making one with the Nekkid be an option as well?
Old 10-09-2017, 11:55 AM
Pit Master

bwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To All
bwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To Allbwerth42 Is  A Name Known To All

The mojo marinade for me is 3 parts orange juice to 1 part lime juice with lots of garlic, cilantro, oregano, salt and pepper, and jalapenos. This pork was removed at 155° internal and was wrapped and rested about 15 minutes before slicing. 48 hour marinade and it was very tender and flavorful. How that will work with your brine I don't know but I'm sure you'll figure it out! This has become my favorite way to do a pork loin.

Old 10-09-2017, 03:00 PM
Pit Master

SmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To All
SmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To AllSmokinOutBack Is  A Name Known To All

Positively excellent.

@SmokinJim52 on Twitter
Old 10-09-2017, 08:24 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Well there ya go...Had to look it up but now I know what a gremolata is...

Hell I got points just for that I love things like that...Super simple and able to take a simple dish like roasted taters over the top...

And the pork looks fantastic...
Gonna have to try that Mojo stuff sometime...

OK I'm gonna have to owe ya points again...
Old 10-09-2017, 08:50 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Ootstanding meal
Old 10-09-2017, 09:59 PM
RIP Cowgirl Cassidy

BBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To All
BBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To All

OH man that looks fantastic. I'm totally doing this for Mrs. Engineer...she will love it. That's the kind of inspiration I need

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Old 10-10-2017, 07:08 AM
Rub Mixer

strength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To All
strength_and_power Is  A Name Known To All

I got a pork loin in the fridge. Hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2017, 10:13 AM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by strength_and_power View Post
I got a pork loin in the fridge. Hmmm
I just pulled a big half outta cold storage myself :{)
Old 10-10-2017, 11:22 AM
Pit Master

Thanks everyone! I'm glad to have inspired some here because I think this forum is where I first learned of mojo sauce/marinade.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Pork