Finally I can start smoking:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally I can start smoking:)

I just got my first smoker and am really excited to put what I have learned on this site to the test. I got a MES 30 with remote. I am going to do some bacon, then a pork loin, followed by some baby backs and chicken. Looking forward to what I hope is some good eats. Thanks for such a great site to learn on.

Awesome! Take pictures lots of pictures.

Comment

Good on ya!...Get after it...plenty of Cat's here who will help ya with this gig!
      Sunset Eagle Aviation
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Coolio. There are several here that have MES smokers.. you should have plenty of help if you need it. Cheers!
        Smokem if you got em

Yoder YS640
        Weber EP-310 Gasser Grill
        A-Maz-N-Pellet-Smoker (AMZNPS)
        A-Maz-N-Tube-Smoker (AMZNTS)
        Frogmats
        Maverick ET 732
        Super Fast Purple Thermopen

Deano

"May the thin blue smoke be with you"

sigpic

Comment

I have a MES 30" and love it. I would suggest doing a pork butt before doing a loin. The butt will be excellent for pulled pork or just for extremely moist & tender pork. The loin is much less suited for pulling and is better suited for grilling to a nice medium and sliced. JMHO. You will enjoy your smoker. You will probably want to get a pellet smoke device for it like most of us have for ours. Check out the electric smoker section for more info on it. Happy smoking.
          MES 30"
          A-Maze-N pellet smoker
          Weber 22" kettle
          E-Z-Que rotisserie
          Weber Smokey Joe
          Big Weber Gasser
          Cracker Smoker
          UDS

Comment

Working...
          X