T-H's Cowboy Beans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bbqgoddess View Post
    need smello-vision.... I bet the house smells yummy..

Hahahaha... Funny you say that, the wife said she had to leave due to so many smells that are going on in the house with these and me making my chipotle powder..
    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
      Hahahaha... Funny you say that, the wife said she had to leave due to so many smells that are going on in the house with these and me making my chipotle powder..
      This could be confused with tear gas... Mrs Chief smart girl... hummm did she go shopping? lol!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Yes she did... No tell what I will be the proud owner of when she gets back..
        Ken

Comment

You didn't forget about the beans did you?
          Mark
          sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
          Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

If these taste any better then yer BLACK EYED PEAS. I am on them. I am still cooking those up. and love them.
            sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
            nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyote View Post
              If these taste any better then yer BLACK EYED PEAS. I am on them. I am still cooking those up. and love them.
              I would like to say they are a real close second to my BEP..
              Ken

Comment

Thanks for posting this one Ken, will have to add this one to my side dish archive as well. Now whats this about some black eyes peas?
                https://youtu.be/ZcqprrIlbcIli

Comment

Originally posted by Meat Hunter View Post
                  Thanks for posting this one Ken, will have to add this one to my side dish archive as well. Now whats this about some black eyes peas?

I had no idea I posted this over 2.5 years ago..

http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=323

This is some good chit from a can..
                  Ken

Comment

skip the pintos,triple the brisket,add diced jalapenos,& we'll call it...

chili.
                    brink vertical charcoal(the carp)
                    18" old smokey charcoal grill/smoker
                    cast iron Hibachi
                    22" Kettle w/ "Smoke-EZ" styled riser extension
                    & rotisserator
                    12x7 wells cargo vending trailer(mods in progress)
                    stuffer,slicer & more carp than i can fit in it...
                    Marshall amps & various awesome guitars,drums,P.A.,etc.recording studio.....

Blues-N-Cues Concessions & Catering
                    http://blues-n-cuesbbq.com/
                    my music recordings-
                    http://www.reverbnation.com/rlcltd

Comment

Originally posted by blues_n_cues View Post
                      skip the pintos,triple the brisket,add diced jalapenos,& we'll call it...

chili.
                      I know.. hard to beat a good bowl of hot brisket chili... Just not the right temps outside for that yet..
                      Ken

Comment

More to follow.....
                        Sooooo, where's the finish?

BEP's sound great also!
                        Mark
                        sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                        Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

I know.. hard to beat a good bowl of hot brisket chili... Just not the right temps outside for that yet..
                          Hey Ken, kind of year ya'll been having down there, wil that time of year ever arrive there or not? They say La nina is developing and thats supposed to mean warmer and dryer winter for the south and southwest.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
                            Sooooo, where's the finish?

BEP's sound great also!
                            With all the cooking and drinking the cook ran out of gas before he could get finished.. It was finished but I still needed to make my hotwater corn bread and plated pic.. I should get it finish this evening..

Originally posted by davidmcg View Post
                            Hey Ken, kind of year ya'll been having down there, wil that time of year ever arrive there or not? They say La nina is developing and thats supposed to mean warmer and dryer winter for the south and southwest.

Thanks David.. That's what was missing from this year.. You could have kept this little ray of sunshine on the down-low..

Welcome to Dallas Texas..The NEW American Desert West of the Mississippi....
                            Ken

Comment

Nothing to write home about but some good chit..

Dropped a tad bit into a bowl with some of my hotwater cornbread.. Mmmmm..Mmm

Ken

Comment

Thanks David.. That's what was missing from this year.. You could have kept this little ray of sunshine on the down-low..

Welcome to Dallas Texas..The NEW American Desert West of the Mississippi....
                                Well, something tells me you guys will work through it and come out ahead. Its Texas, Texas always wins. You asked for help from the feds and POTUS ignored ya, seems you all are better off with out their help and coming out ahead already, already have created more jobs than the other 49 states combined.

Weather will break one day eventually, my grand son is up in Comanche and doing rain dances. It can get worse the weather can. Lets hope this hot dryness isn't followed by a long winter of rolling continuous ice storms. Heard one cattleman from down there that said the area around Dalhart over to DFW was due a bad series of ice storms. That man there is looking to lose all his friends with talk like that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X