Just shrimp po'boy and potato chips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just shrimp po'boy and potato chips

Fried shrimp served on a butter toasted hoagie with tomatoes, cabbage, and a remoulade sauce. Served with homemade potato chips seasoned with Lawry's. Dam five medium potatoes sliced thin on the mandolin took about 35 minutes to fry with my little deep fat frier. I loved these almost considered a third sandwich. Kids loved the potato chips. Wife said it was good but the spicy gave her acid reflux. Sure can't wait for this kid to pop out of her. Picky eater now and it seems like it's her time of the month 24/7. Less than 2 months to go, I can do it! I can do it as long as there's no beer shortage. Thanks for looking!

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    sigpic

Beer shortage??? Tell me it's not true...

Fine lookin sandwich Ryan...
    I almost made homemade chips once
    Craig
    sigpic

Comment

Looks great Ryan! Homemade chips? Count me in on them also

How does Nolan do with the spicy shrimp kinda stuff? Took my oldest until he was aboot 18 until he stepped up his spicy game a bit.

Beer shortage?
      sigpic

Comment

Yep out of beer but got coke and rum. I'll restock tomorrow, think I'll make a jambalaya that's spicy. They say spicy helps bring on labor, it's early but if it stops the b-ing

Some spicy foods Nolan will eat, picked up some spicy cheese it's that I thought he wouldn't like but he finished the bag. It was the remoulade that was spicy, didn't give any to him. But he still didn't eat the shrimp. He's got extremely picky lately, but he's also got the flu/cold so not much of an appetite. But with a 102 fever he's still jumping on the couch and running around
        sigpic

Comment

That looks great, we all love the poor boys here as well!! easy and tasty!! fried chips... way to much of a PIA... great but I just get them out to eat... let them deal with the mess... for that meal!!
          Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
          Yoder YS640
          Weber Genesis
          Weber 18.5" Kettle
          Weber Performer
          Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

all day long for not only the po-boy, butt for what you are going thru... BEER SHORTAGE to boot! Hang in there brutha!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Nice looking Po'boy.

Comment

Looking good,,, looking good,,, Never had a Shrimp Po boy,,, will have to try one.
                Desert Storm Vet - USS Midway CV41 - decom crew.
                1930 Fridge Build
                MES 30" With Mailbox Mod
                Therma Pen
                Maverick 732
                Mini Therma Pen
                Frog Mats
                Weber Junior
                AMPS & AMPTS

Comment

Po-boys must be an east coast thing, dont hear of them much out west. But a Shrimp sammie will get me anytime.
                  Mike
                  Proud to be I.B.E.W.

PCa Sucks - But I WILL, No DID beat this!!

Yoder YS640
                  POS ChinaMasterbuilt XL (demoted to cold smoking duty)
                  Bull Big Bahanga gas grill

Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!

Comment

yeah man! ... Louie jacks em up with cole slaw... like yer gig!
                    Sunset Eagle Aviation
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Working...
                    X