Live Demo of video creation and upload to The BBQ Tube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Demo of video creation and upload to The BBQ Tube

If anyone is interested in a live demo of video creation using Windows Movie Maker and the upload to The BBQ Tube let me know and I will set up a time to do so. If this works out I can also demonstrate video creation in two other applications as well as demonstrate advanced video editing and graphics work etc.

All that said there has to be folks who ar interested. Movie maker is free so I figured I'd start there. Fishawn is getting a private lesson in Pinnacle Studio and authoring tomorrow. I'll see how he does and that will help figure out how much of what to cover at a time. Maybe after that he can chime in and let you know if I can teach an old dog new tricks or not.

Just a thought folks. Have a great weekend.
    Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
    Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
    SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
    Yoder Wichita
    Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
    Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
    Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

I'm sure many would like to see it.. WMM is easy to use.. Plus it's FREE!! It's a start.. Baby Steps..
    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Rob, thanks a million. i know ya got your own site that you work with (in case you aint been by Rob's site here ya go http://www.smokingpit.com/) and they way you pitch in and help around here. durned if i dont feel that point worthy too this morning

i cant wait fot the tutorial
      Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

Sounds cool, Rob.

I've used Movie Maker before and also Ulead Video Studio 7 but is has been awhile.

My son is getting really interested in video editing and I'm sure he would enjoy it as well.

Dave
        CUHS Metal Shop Reverse Flow
        UDS 1.0
        Afterburner
        Weber Performer
        Blue Thermapen
        Thermoworks Smoke with Gateway
        Thermoworks Chef Alarm
        Auber Smoker Controller
        Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88
        -
        "All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

Comment

I'd like to see that tutorial, for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by crusty ol salt View Post
            Rob, thanks a million. i know ya got your own site that you work with (in case you aint been by Rob's site here ya go http://www.smokingpit.com/) and they way you pitch in and help around here. durned if i dont feel that point worthy too this morning

i cant wait fot the tutorial
            Thanks a bunch! I actually have two video sites. The other is a Motorcycle touring site with motorcycle rides all mapped, and on bike video of the ride. http://www.Road-Quest.com. My wife thinks Im crazy!

Anyhoo, I will get a date or two figured out and we will git-r-done!

Rob
            SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
            Yoder Wichita

Comment

Re:

I'd be up for seeing the tutorial.......and any other video editing ap tutorial ya have.

Lately I've been working with this little Sabrent Video Capture card where I can
              pull video off TV, VHS tapes, or CD/DVD recordings. Problem is that the software that comes with it doesn't allow for much adjusting of the video once you capture it. But, for a low end card it's kinda handy.

Opening the file and adjusting it's quality after the capture would be slick.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc1URQgQWNo

Comment

Rob just came down this afternoon and set me up wireless in the man cave, camera, headset, everything. He's fricken amazing and one hell of a nice guy. He gave me the ealk through on Pinnacle video.... what a slick product that is..... I gotta video on ABT's to load soon, now its beer time around da firepit... Thank you Rob!
                sigpic

Comment

Fish is on it with the video gig! He also treated me to some damn great tasting ABT's that were all up in the Mad Hunky Rub! Oh hell yeah! Damn cool man cave too!

Rob
                  SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
                  Yoder Wichita

Comment

Admin status now Wingman, sweet!!! I am pretty good with puters but I dont know how or what this bbqtube is? I think a video just explaing how to upload the videos to would be great not so much how to edit the videos. Maybe I missed a post or two but wasnt long ago we couldnt even upload pics to smoked meat so ya im a little behind.

Comment

And I never seem to catch your live feeds so do you or can you record them to post as a video too? I know it defeats the live thing but its better than not seeing it at all.

Comment

Ken and the other admins Rich and Bob have done an awesome job of making this forum a more multi media freindly place. Ken has a new BBQ Video site The BBQ Tube. http://www.thebbqtube.com when you get their click on the tv graphic center page and it will tke you into the site. It's all fairly new but you have many great videos that would be extremely welcome! Hint hint!

Rob
                        SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
                        Yoder Wichita

Comment

Originally posted by Wingman View Post
                          Ken and the other admins Rich and Bob have done an awesome job of making this forum a more multi media freindly place. Ken has a new BBQ Video site The BBQ Tube. http://www.thebbqtube.com when you get their click on the tv graphic center page and it will tke you into the site. It's all fairly new but you have many great videos that would be extremely welcome! Hint hint!
                          Ok a simple introduction!! I like it haha im simple like that. Maye im wrong but I dont think you guys ever really introduced this have you? Well its done now!

Comment

Maybe post a sticky of the link on the bbq tube thread?
                            LOL no griddle section haha

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemonium View Post
                              Maybe post a sticky of the link on the bbq tube thread?
                              LOL no griddle section haha

I know... DDave busted me on this.. I will get it done..
                              Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Working...
                              X