fat sick and nearly dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fat sick and nearly dead

well boys n girls....i suggest everyone watches this film, i just ordered my juicier and in gonna do 10 days on juice alone, ill reevaluate it then, in the process ill be giving up coffee alcohol for good at this stage, well maybe not alcohol completely lol, ill be giving up all solid food and any form of animal product till im done, ive set my goal at 10 days , but ill go anything up to 60 days depending on how i roll, i love meat and will be back into it soon but im feeling unhealthy and need a massive boost of willpower and vitamins, i need to give up smokes too but i figure if i can do this i can shake smokes
    , wish me luck and check it out, a 10 day fast can add years to your life
    sigpic

Mary had a little lamb her father shot it dead, now it goes to school with her between two lumps of bread

Awesome! I'll be cheering for ya mate! I think it's a good thing to do.

Comment

More power to ya! But I'd loose the smokes first! Or maybe just loose the smokes.
      I assume by smokes you mean cigarettes.
      Mark
      sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
      Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
        More power to ya! But I'd loose the smokes first! Or maybe just loose the smokes.
        I assume by smokes you mean cigarettes.
        baby steps bro, as funny as it sounds a smokers an addict, for me its harfr to give up smoked than solid food, i guess that spells something out about those barsted tobacco companies, smokes have been the bain of my existence, ive given up smoking weed and a few other drugs in my life, and nothings harder to shake than tobacco
        least not in my book
        im making the mrs do it too
        lol
        sigpic

Mary had a little lamb her father shot it dead, now it goes to school with her between two lumps of bread

Comment

Boy... you picked a tough time to do that... just getting your MH shipment and all

Good luck D... Remember you still need protein...
          In God I trust- All others pay cash...
          Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
          Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

no shit bro
            i got a buch of ribs in the fridge too
            i dont think a t spoon or so in my morning juice of madhunky is cheating to much
            lol
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

I gave up Coffee/caffine 1st, seemed to make it easier to quit smoking. I also do a cleanse every 4 months or so. I do have the electric cig but haven't smoked a real one since last April. Good luck! You will feel so much better!!!
                Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you only have today!

Comment

Hey Dale. I've had a juicer for over 10 years now and love it. Nothing beats a big ole glass of cold carrot juice. But, juicing isn't the answer to what ails you. No doubt, the smokes are a HUGE factor. (was a 2-3 pack a day smoker myself, quit cold turkey). The juicing is great, but by itself, it won't fix whats wrong. You still need the things that the juicer leaves behind, like the pulp/fiber.

I can't say for certain as I don't know you or your eating habits, but if your anything like most people, our daily intake of foods come from a box or are prepared in some manner. Whole, raw foods prepared by "US" seems to be a lost art form lol. Processed foods, processed grains which basically eliminate vitamins and give us just "starch" (pastas, breads) contribute to feeling unhealthy more than anything.

There's no doubt you will love your juicer and you will feel a whole lot better after using it for a few days. But getting back to basics, whole foods, things you actually have to make by hand instead of tossing in the microwave will make a bigger improvement than anything.

Mike Huckabee had an interesting quote some time back when talking about the amount of weight he lost. He said, "if
                  it wasn't a food 100 years ago, it probably isn't a food today". Very true.

Do your juicer for a week or so, flush your system, get revitalized. Then set yourself up for a working game plan.
                  https://youtu.be/ZcqprrIlbcIli

Comment

I have to get healthy too. That said it will be meats, fish, poultry, veggies limited whole grains and nuts. Oh and cheese... Low crab not no carb. Cut out all the processed sugars and starches.
                    Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
                    Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
                    SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
                    Yoder Wichita
                    Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
                    Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
                    Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

Comment

nah, do it. I'm cheering for you as well Dales. I've had a couple of juicers, and you do feel really good. give her hell brotha, just keep posting!
                      New Braunfels Black Diamond
                      18.5" WSM
                      Weber Performer Deluxe Black
                      18.5 Weber Kettle
                      22.5 Weber Kettle
                      Maverick ET732
                      6, 8, 10 and 12' Lodge DO

Smoked Meat Misfits: "the change it had to come. We knew it all along. We were liberated from the fold, that's all" - The Who.

sigpic

Comment

1 vice at a time mate
                        sigpic

Comment

ummm can you liquify a chicken wing??? good luck bro!!
                          Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
                          Yoder YS640
                          Weber Genesis
                          Weber 18.5" Kettle
                          Weber Performer
                          Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

*SIGH* I've tried all the giving up stuff. I still smoke, drink, eat too much etc. Best of luck Dale. And I've seen that film like 4 times.

Comment

thoughts and prayers headed your way.

good luck
                              Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X