No announcement yet.

fat sick and nearly dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay tuff Cat Daddy...hard for me to say...don't smoke...like me Natty...eat right, I think...Doc says I do...can get pizzed off real ez with stupid stuff...Doc put me on a loooow dose BP pill...seems to work...I can't say alot...now that purging/detox! Me colonoscopy drink takes care of that! I have to take a physical once a year cause of my measly 10% disability I get from the VA for hearing loss...frackin jet noise...So you best take care of you/baby/kids....
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Dales, a little story. A true one. My sister is 75ish. She smoked for 50 years. She developed COPD about 3 years ago. She quit smoking cold turkey. She still has to carry an oxygen source 3 years later, everywhere she goes. Every time the weather changes, she cannot breath. The damage tobacco smoke did to her lungs is irreversible! She will not get better, only maintain or go backward. Her physical exams are exemplary, except her lung capacity. She has the innerds of a 20 year old and the lungs of a centenarian!
      Don't fool yourself, diet will help. But the root of the problem is the "smokes". Fix it! Only you can decide to do it!
      Is that a future you want to face? Your choice.
      Wishin you the best!
      Mark
      sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
      Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

dales my man, a juice fast is nothing to take lightly. I have been doing a minimum 2 week fast twice a year since 1995. I was led through my first juice fast by a personal chef I had met. You need to do some research on the process to have a good experience and work it safely. There is much to know.

Briefly, extremely briefly, juices must be diluted 1:1. Strain all juices as any pulp may initiate digestion. Drink 6 pints/day - 1 every 2 hours. Vary juices and don't forget the GREEN juices. At night warm up a home made vegetable broth with some miso added. It will ground you and add a bit of protein. Add a bit of Spirulina powder or about 7 pills/day. Drink lots of water.

THERE IS MORE TO IT THAN THIS. MUCH MORE.

Family support would be helpful.

The first 3 days are the worst. You will experience hunger. You will likely experience headaches. You may feel sick. That's the detox. How long this goes on is dependent upon your past lifestyle. The hunger will evaporate after 3 days but the sickness may continue. You will likely experience periods of high energy. You will lose all desire for alcohol and even cigarettes after a while.

You cannot plan how long the fast will last. You will likely feel better than you have in years after the detox crap is done with you and you may not want to stop. The first fast is the best. This is all OK and to be expected.

Understand? Are you getting it? It's a bit more complicated than just planning to only drink freshly made juices for 10 days.

I'd be happy to help but you must understand what your are getting into.

Take care my friend.
        sigpic
        Fully Accessorized Primo XL Oval,
        -BBQ GURU DigiQ DX2,
        -AMNPS
        -And various other do-dads, gimmicks,
        gizmos and hornswaggles

Comment

Originally posted by gracoman View Post
          You will lose all desire for alcohol and even cigarettes after a while.
          Really. Hmm. i'd not mind that.

Funny..was in a health food store today..they were selling a juicer that looked like half my grinder. Wonder if I can just get the hardware, I got the motor...
          In God I trust- All others pay cash...
          Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
          Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

As for myself, I am upset and I am concerned. Kudos to dales for taking a step in the right direction. But it is a direction that needs direction.
            sigpic
            Fully Accessorized Primo XL Oval,
            -BBQ GURU DigiQ DX2,
            -AMNPS
            -And various other do-dads, gimmicks,
            gizmos and hornswaggles

Comment

Hi guys havnt been in for a while, did 3 days on the juce but wasn't having enough especially judgining be the feed back here, by the way thanks for that.
              Been on chamois for 2 weeks and have been smoke free 2 days and was only smoking about 3 a day for the last week or so
              , I've been like a bear with a sore head though, biting everyone's head off and grumpy as fook or silent and stewing.
              Everyone hates me because I've been such a prick and depressions just around the corner on this drug but its working and ill stick with it.
              Eating less and trying to not suply ment food for smokes but I've given up alcohol, redbull cofee and smokes in around 2 weeks so body's suffering.
              Had a few wines tonight and it makes it harder to give up the smokes so ill take it easy on that front
              sigpic

Mary had a little lamb her father shot it dead, now it goes to school with her between two lumps of bread

Comment

Hang in there man, it will be worth it in the end.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey mate. Good luck with it. I hope you get what you want out of it. Good to see you posting again. Congrats on giving up the cigarettes and for having the strength to try this.

Ken

Comment

Cheers Dan, I gave up smoking for 4 years in my 30's and as hard as it is its so worth it.
                    I felt brand new again.
                    Ill just paint a picture of my current health, blood pressures pretty much normal, heart rates fine, colesteral is .... Fine? Lol. But my breathings shit and I should be around 197 pounds and I'm more like 237
                    Not happy with that.
                    Any more info on the juce thing amounts ect per day I'd apreciate it I'm gonna get on that shit once I've got these smokes under control
                    sigpic

Mary had a little lamb her father shot it dead, now it goes to school with her between two lumps of bread

Comment

Cheers ken :)
                      sigpic

Comment

Hang in there mate..

Comment

Cheers cav, good to see you bud
                          sigpic

Comment

Hugs my brutha!!! Hang in there, you're doing a damn fine thing for yourself. Can you get a massage? Back when I was a licensed massage therapist I worked on clients that were detoxing and it helped a lot.

Comment

Good luck to you, I was able to drop the weight but dropping the smokes is a whole different story for me. Everyone is different best wishes bro
                              JT

Comment

Working...
                              X