Friday night feast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday night feast

Had company from out of town and decided to do it up right.
    Rib cap steak seasoned and SV’d then finished on grill with a liberal coating of Tatonka Dust. Air fried broccoli and Alfredo sauced noodles. Barrel aged Belgian style tripel for the beer and a 2014 Shinola Bianca from Merkin/ Caduceus vineyard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done, looks delicious!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Darren

Comment

That'll werk any day!
      Mark
      sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
      Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Awesome meal! And Belgian Triple ta boot? Yeah, count me in
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
          Awesome meal! And Belgian Triple ta boot? Yeah, count me in
          I happened upon the Funky Buddha Brewery during a work trip to Florida a few years back. I make it a point to hit up the brewery on my annual trip and either ship back some suds on our work pallets or fly them home in my luggage. This was the last beer I had from them and had been saving it for a special occasion. It fit the bill perfectly. Hoping to be able to grab a few bottles of their Maple Bacon Coffee Porter when I go back at the end of the month

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180108/9a3664acb6d357edc6aa03d2532f3b25.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

[QUOTE=strength_and_power;670381]I happened upon the Funky Buddha Brewery during a work trip to Florida a few years back. I make it a point to hit up the brewery on my annual trip and either ship back some suds on our work pallets or fly them home in my luggage. This was the last beer I had from them and had been saving it for a special occasion. It fit the bill perfectly. Hoping to be able to grab a few bottles of their Maple Bacon Coffee Porter when I go back at the end of the month

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180108/9a3664acb6d357edc6aa03d2532f3b25.jpg[/IMG]

Dang, sounds delicious! Belgian Tripels are my personal favorites. Richtee also has a thing for them. There are a few microbreweries within aboot an hour or two of me that make some good ones. Always try to pick up a growler, or a bottle. Thanks for posting, I will see if the local Total Wine has this next Thyme I'm there. I have never served, or had them warm. Only cold, or at room temp. Have you had them warmed? As noted on the bottle? Sounds like it would be good though.

sigpic

Comment

Tasty looking plate of food.

Comment

Originally posted by strength_and_power View Post
                Damn fine looking plate sir!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Thanks all. Was cutting the leftovers up for a meal today and thought this was pic worthy

Comment

Whoa! Talk about some marbling!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Working...
                    X