Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Squirrel's Halloween fatty Bonanza - just had to poach it from smurf ;-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
    ...Something that pickyoonish...
    That would be picayunish, a form of the root word picayune...Great word Rich! (and no, I didn't have to look that one up).
    BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
    Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
    I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Originally posted by BBQ Engineer View Post
      That would be picayunish, a form of the root word picayune...Great word Rich! (and no, I didn't have to look that one up).
      Does this word (or words) possibly root from the area of one of the main streets of London, Piccadilly, running from Piccadilly Circus to Hyde Park Corner?

CA?

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
        Does this word (or words) possibly root from the area of one of the main streets of London, Piccadilly, running from Piccadilly Circus to Hyde Park Corner?

CA?
        1pic·a·yune
        noun \ˌpi-kē-ˈyün\
        Definition of PICAYUNE
        a : a Spanish half real piece formerly current in the South
        b : half dime
        : something trivial
        Mark
        sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
        Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

well i was just kickin around looking for a fatty idea and saw this post.Its one I must have missed while at deer camp.I just have to say Squirrel that is some amazing work!!! very patient work for some one that has ADHD...here are some well earned belated points for ya
          sigpicbrinkman pitmaster deluxe
          members mark upright propane smoker
          kingsford bbq
          23"weber kettle

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post

CA?
            don't look at me - far as I'm concerned london is the largest cesspit in the universe. Absolutely hate the place.
            It stinks, the people are rude - and that's just it's good points !
            Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
            Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

I missed this one too. Wow.
              for sure.
              "And I SWORE I would not read, much less post in that thread, dammit!

Comment

as i was just doing some random reading i stumbled across this all i can say i wow what a freakin fattie...

well done
                Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

Probably been looking at smoked meat websites for maybe 3 years now, and never, EVER saw a thread to rival this one. Just an outstanding display of imagination and genius!
                  Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
                  My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
                  @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by SmokinOutBack View Post
                    Probably been looking at smoked meat websites for maybe 3 years now, and never, EVER saw a thread to rival this one. Just an outstanding display of imagination and genius!
                    it really is isn't it

Worth keeping in the public eye
                    Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                    Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

What a nice compliment, thanks so much! Lots of fun doing it too.

FYI to all - still having a problem with computer so I decided if they can't get it fixed by the end of today I am going to buy a new one. We're thinking it may be the mother board. Whore.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                        What a nice compliment, thanks so much! Lots of fun doing it too.

FYI to all - still having a problem with computer so I decided if they can't get it fixed by the end of today I am going to buy a new one. We're thinking it may be the mother board. Whore.
                        You gots talent gurl!!!

Now, hurry up and get that dang computer fixed... it's not the same around here without ya'!!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

...... .....

Some of you newer folks may not have seen this before...... This is our Squirrel ..... at, or near the top of her game.....

I'm only on beer #2 & thought.... Damn, I haven't seen that thread in a while.... Dialed it up & bumped it.... Pretty inspiring if your ask me Nice work again Cheryl

sigpic

Comment

Cool. I really needed that Scott, just got home from ER. Cut meself using a mandolin. I'm always careful with it and use the safety after it gets a couple slices off. Just a freak thing, was big onion slipped took off big chunk finger and nail. go to ortho guy tomorrow. hurts like hell. shit happens. for record no alcohol was involved. blonde no stupid. pain pill calling me name.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
                              Cool. I really needed that Scott, just got home from ER. Cut meself using a mandolin. I'm always careful with it and use the safety after it gets a couple slices off. Just a freak thing, was big onion slipped took off big chunk finger and nail. go to ortho guy tomorrow. hurts like hell. shit happens.
                              ........ Yowza ....... ........ Get healed up Cheryl
                              sigpic

Comment

Beautiful work Cheryl and hope you heal quick.

Comment

Working...
                                X