Whatta feast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatta feast!

Well, this all happened Friday, and I am just getting around to posting pix. My neighbor, Stanley, told me Thursday he'd bring over ribeyes if I would cook them. He wanted to soak them in Dale's but I persuaded him to use a lil ol rub from Texas instead! We also wrapped up 24 or so ABTs.

Stanley guarding ABTs on the Weber...

Stanley's dog gettin' a sip...

Ol Jimbob, gettin' a sip...

Finished ABTs...

Steaks and bakers on the gasser...

Here's a plate...

Stanley says have another mater!

Wifie Sue looks impressed!

Some of the carnage...

It sure was good! Thanks for looking!!!

Looks like a success
    Keith

Comment

Barbecuin' sure is a good excuse to drink. And sometimes ya even get a good meal out of the deal. nice lookin ribeees sir

2 Weber Kettles
      Weber Smokey Joe
      Chargriller Smoking Pro Offset
      Brinkman ECB
      Charbroil 940X
      Project UDS
      Brinkman Turkey Fryer

Comment

Nice... I love a good ribeye..... I see your like you Bud Light with a little OFF in lieu of salt and lime..
        Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Food looks great. Love me some ribeyes. Oh yah...Stanley is lookin a bit rosie-cheeked

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
            Nice... I love a good ribeye..... I see your like you Bud Light with a little OFF in lieu of salt and lime..
            Shhh Ken! I spray the danged OFF on the steaks before they hit the grill! It's my secret ingredient! Mmm, it makes 'em tender!

Naw, we have actually had rain this year, unlike Texas. Bumper crop of Asian skeeters, and they love the smell of beer oozing out of sweat glands. Now next year, if the pattern hold, Texas will have rain and we will have drought.

Comment

Originally posted by DINGLE View Post
              Food looks great. Love me some ribeyes. Oh yah...Stanley is lookin a bit rosie-cheeked
              He works construction...plus, he'd been drinking most of the day!

Comment

JB.....nice... Love my ribeye's, Louie also! Maybe we can see ya at Dega. Go to the spring & all race. Been doin it longtime!
                Sunset Eagle Aviation
                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
                  Shhh Ken! I spray the danged OFF on the steaks before they hit the grill! It's my secret ingredient! Mmm, it makes 'em tender!
                  Hmmm thanks for the tip! So the consensus on Ken's rub was good I take it? I have a little left- 'bout enough for a nice porterhouse!
                  In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                  Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                  Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

nice smoke bud! Good times for sure man! Thanks for sharing.
                    Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
                    Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                      Hmmm thanks for the tip! So the consensus on Ken's rub was good I take it? I have a little left- 'bout enough for a nice porterhouse!
                      Yeah, Ken's rub is a hit here. Good idea on the porterhouses! I have two portherhouses, myself, that a buddy gave me from a bull he sent away to Freezer College. Might have to try that rub on those!

Comment

Nice feast for sure JB!
                        Love the ribeyes, the maters... of course the BL, but the one in the Dega kooozie is my favorite! Mike your killing me! I wish we would have hooked when cabana boy and I went!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Looks good from here! Gotta love a steak cooked over a lil smoke!
                          Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

Working...
                          X