Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Power Thawing" Cryovaced Butts? (No Mad Hunky & No Weber Kettle Yet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Red in house, all Blue, full case!... I'm like WTF?.... How am I supossed to.....Nevermind

I stick with beer tonight. Track record with whisky aint good. Hell, who knows? Maybe big D will get me fired up and I'll get out the 8 seconds?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
      No Red in house, all Blue, full case!... I'm like WTF?.... How am I supossed to.....Nevermind

I stick with beer tonight. Track record with whisky aint good. Hell, who knows? Maybe big D will get me fired up and I'll get out the 8 seconds?
      I headin up leqor sto meself after last nite...

Gonna draw me shades and lock me doors....

Bombs away Fish.....

PS.....Its illegal for me drink whiskey inside the continental shelf.....

Comment

Have no fear... Dan you are the one that is too funny.

Originally posted by Blowin Smoke View Post
        BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
        Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
        I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
          No Red in house, all Blue, full case!... I'm like Maybe big D will get me fired up and I'll get out the 8 seconds?
          Canadian Rodeo with me fighter pilot's & mech's...get on the hooch...on the dance floor...bite er on the azz & hang on fer 8 second's... Louie...aw... Hell...did that fo' weez got married!... Got the good to go sign!
          Sunset Eagle Aviation
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

..... Here's me Red Gatorade thing..... My son HATES Red Gatorade for whatever reason & he won't touch them.... So when we pack for a baseball tournament, I will throw a couple shots of Vodka into a couple of Red ones & into the cooler they go..... He also hates spicy V-8 so...
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X