Let's go buffalo!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's go buffalo!!!!

Any other bills fans? It's ok, you're safe here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by krisjade34 View Post
    Any other bills fans? It's ok, you're safe here!

LOL---I never had anything against the Bills.
    However my older Sister used to live in Rochester, and she was teaching Mac computers to High Schools. She had an offer to do a Monthly news letter for the Bills. They offered her $22,000 per year, and she turned it down.
    I told here she was NUTS.
    She said "I might have something to do that week!"

Go Eagles,
    Bear
    Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
    Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

The printing company I work for we do a lot of work for the bills and the Sabres. Kind of hard and unsafe to live in buffalo and not be a bills fan [emoji41]

Comment

Kind of hard and unsafe to live in buffalo and not be a bills fan..
        Obviously you haven't been to many Eagles home games.
        Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
        My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
        @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Masterbuilt Stainless Steel 40"
          Weber 22.5" WSM
          Weber Performer W/rotisserie X2
          Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
          Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
          Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
          Weber 18.5" Kettle
          Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
          Weber Smokey Joe
          GMG Daniel Boone
          Pit Barrel Cooker
          Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
          6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
          Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
          The Vortex

Comment

Originally posted by Doug S. View Post

Steelers are my close 2nd! We have friends in grove city and we spend a lot of time with them!!

Comment

Steelers are my close 2nd! We have friends in grove city and we spend a lot of time with them!!

Steelers are my 2nd favorite too, since they are also a PA Team.

The only time I don't root for the Steelers is when they play the Eagles.

I'm just a Homer through & through---In All Sports.

Bear
              Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
              Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

I tried to be a fan but gave up. In the late 70's and through the 80's into the 90's my aunt and uncle had season tickets. Went to a few of the games and it was fun.
                They lost 4 consecutive superbowls in a row ( I think that is still the record )
                20 years of being season ticket holders they had very good seats by the time my aunt died . I didn't want them and gave them to their friend that went a lot and stayed a die hard fan.
                Phil

Fun Tune , She's a Smoker
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxiCrcV_R9o

Comment

My wife and I are season ticket holders, it gets hard sometimes to send the money in haha

Comment

I’m in Michigan. Don’t whine about lousy pro football teams to me
                    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                      I’m in Michigan. Don’t whine about lousy pro football teams to me
                      LMAO probably not funny to you though
                      Masterbuilt Stainless Steel 40"
                      Weber 22.5" WSM
                      Weber Performer W/rotisserie X2
                      Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
                      Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
                      Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
                      Weber 18.5" Kettle
                      Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
                      Weber Smokey Joe
                      GMG Daniel Boone
                      Pit Barrel Cooker
                      Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
                      6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
                      Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
                      The Vortex

Comment

Originally posted by Doug S. View Post
                        LMAO probably not funny to you though
                        Ya know..it is what it is. The “Loins” will win a few..improbably. They should have lost. That’s always fun. But will drop the dumbest plays at the worst times and lose ones they SHOULD have won.

®Richtee- “No better team at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!”
                        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

I will say that part of NY is very nice as are the people. Some of the nicest people I have ever met, seriously.

I have spent some fall days fishing up there on 18 Mile Creek and Oak Orchard as well as some other places East of Buffalo. We stay in Albion when we go out.

As for football, I have spent the majority of my life in Denver so........
                          Pete
                          Large BGE
                          Char Broil Tru-Infrared Commercial series

Comment

Originally posted by 1894 View Post
                            I tried to be a fan but gave up. In the late 70's and through the 80's into the 90's my aunt and uncle had season tickets. Went to a few of the games and it was fun.

They lost 4 consecutive superbowls in a row ( I think that is still the record )

20 years of being season ticket holders they had very good seats by the time my aunt died . I didn't want them and gave them to their friend that went a lot and stayed a die hard fan.

I feel your pain. Vikes fan here.

Comment

Seahawks, but most of you already know that
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X