First use Blackstone fajitas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First use Blackstone fajitas

Well I have been wanting a Blackstone for quite some time. I finally got one and used it today. I made steak and chicken fajitas. I seasoned the meat with salt, pepper, and chipotle garlic seasoning. I coated with olive oil before seasoning. I cooked the meat first on the griddle then added the veggies with same seasoning. It turned out amazing and I absolutely am in love with the Blackstone to.

nice...got a big booger griddle like that from camp chef...still workin the seasoning gig...i like it! the clean up sux...
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

I did an initial burn off and seasoning. I seasoned with lard first round. After I got done I scraped it then took just plain water poured on it and scrubbed it down with a rag. Came clean pretty easy. Afterwards I wiped a thin coat of canola on it.

Comment

Dude, that looks great!! Not familiar with Blackstone.. Need to look this up.. Points from Ol' Tex..
        Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

You won't be sorry

Comment

Cool piece of gear

Great looking food too
            sigpic

Comment

Very nice, I am envious! Wife and I have wanted a Blackstone for quite a while... I am hoping we have one by spring...
              --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
              www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

It's worth every penny. Amazing piece of cookware

Comment

That's some great looking grub! Not familiar with the Blackstone, butt googled it... looks cool!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Working...
                  X