Power Airfryer XL customer service any good? we'll find out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Airfryer XL customer service any good? we'll find out

Mrs Otis wanted to cook up some frozen fries in the Air fryer for dinner. Soooo, I threw some burgers on the grill to have a quick dinner and,... No air fried fries for us. DAMMMIIIIIT! 2 minutes in to the cook, it shut off with an E1 error code (Broken circuit in the thermal sensor). We bought this unit 3 weeks ago and literally have 5 cooks on it. Fortunately we bought it on Amazon, so maybe we have the threat of a bad write up to make them treat us right.

Or maybe they will just offer to replace it without issue. Guess we'll see
    Mike
    Proud to be I.B.E.W.

PCa Sucks - But I WILL, No DID beat this!!

Yoder YS640
    POS ChinaMasterbuilt XL (demoted to cold smoking duty)
    Bull Big Bahanga gas grill

Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!

Be watchin, suuucks!
    Mark
    sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
    Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

that...^^^
      ~All that is gold does not glitter ~ Not all those that wander are lost~
      ~20" Yoder "Swiss Army Knife" Stick Burner~

Comment

We called their customer svc. dept. this morning. They said that error code means its a goner. They gave us a return authorization code to send it back to Amazon for a full refund (in Amazon credit, of course) with no issues. Since we decided we are going to use it ALOT, i think we are going to look at the Phillips Airfryer instead. More money, but its better rated and has a 1 year warantee. All of them are made in china, so I guess its a crap shoot anyway. but at least the Philips has a better warantee and brand name behind it. And they do have to give Gordon Ramsey his cut too.

Side note; I should have kept the box. It was free return shipping, but since i didnt have a box big enough, I had to get 1 at the UPS store. Its obvious how they make their money - PACKAGING. Cost me 34 bucks to get it boxed up! Ouch!
        Mike
        Proud to be I.B.E.W.

Yoder YS640

Comment

Originally posted by Otis857 View Post
          We called their customer svc. dept. this morning. They said that error code means its a goner. They gave us a return authorization code to send it back to Amazon for a full refund (in Amazon credit, of course) with no issues. Since we decided we are going to use it ALOT, i think we are going to look at the Phillips Airfryer instead. More money, but its better rated and has a 1 year warantee. All of them are made in china, so I guess its a crap shoot anyway. but at least the Philips has a better warantee and brand name behind it. And they do have to give Gordon Ramsey his cut too.

Side note; I should have kept the box. It was free return shipping, but since i didnt have a box big enough, I had to get 1 at the UPS store. Its obvious how they make their money - PACKAGING. Cost me 34 bucks to get it boxed up! Ouch!

$34 for boxing it up is ridiculous.
          sigpic

USAF 1982-2008 Desert Storm Vet
          American Legion Riders
          Patriot Guard Riders

Comment

Originally posted by Fender60 View Post
            $34 for boxing it up is ridiculous.
            Yep. I know they go by weight and it needed a big box, but I got Hosed!!
            Mike
            Proud to be I.B.E.W.

Yoder YS640

Comment

Originally posted by Otis857 View Post
              Yep. I know they go by weight and it needed a big box, but I got Hosed!!
              yeah you did... the return goods authorization should have come with a label/sticker for the box...
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
                yeah you did... the return goods authorization should have come with a label/sticker for the box...
                It did, The shipping was free, that was what they charged me for the box and "professional packing".
                Mike
                Proud to be I.B.E.W.

Yoder YS640

Comment

PowerXL Vortex Air Fryer

Looking to fry meat here is the solution: PowerXL VOrtex Air Fryer.
                  Also check out its reviews here: https://fortyreviews.com/electronics...fryer-reviews/

Comment

We bought a Ninja Foodie xl a couple weeks ago. So far I'm nothing but impressed. You might consider this one.
                    fltsfshr
                    Never Hesitate......Take the Shot.
                    Kamado Joe
                    Magma SS
                    Shrimp Boiler
                    Ninja 6-1
                    Fire Pit

Comment

Originally posted by fgfgfgfg View Post
                      Looking to fry meat here is the solution: PowerXL VOrtex Air Fryer.
                      Also check out its reviews here: https://fortyreviews.com/electronics...fryer-reviews/
                      Does it work for SPAM?
                      Mark
                      sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                      Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

I'll try some spam in it and let you know. Should I use grill, crisp, bake fry or dehydrate? Hmmmm Dehydrated Spam. That would work.
                        fltsfshr
                        Never Hesitate......Take the Shot.
                        Kamado Joe
                        Magma SS
                        Shrimp Boiler
                        Ninja 6-1
                        Fire Pit

Comment

Working...
                        X