No announcement yet.

Cincinnati Chili, Wings, Potato Skins, Nachos,and Pizza Bagels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian, do you have an authentic recipe for Cincinnati chili? Heard a lot about it.
    Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
    My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
    @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by SmokinOutBack View Post
      Brian, do you have an authentic recipe for Cincinnati chili? Heard a lot about it.
      Here is one that Hoser posted a while back, pretty close to what I use.. I do not use onions.. onion powder in my version which is on a piece of paper.... but everything else is pretty close, from what I can remember....as I am sitting at work....

http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28945

If you want send me your address in a PM and I will send you a season packet in the mail next time I head to the store. these are the easiest and taste just as good as me dumping one my one....and closest to what I get at GOLD STAR... kinda like cheese steaks in Philly... everybody has their version and seasoning... but they all taste slightly different..
      Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
      Yoder YS640
      Weber Genesis
      Weber 18.5" Kettle
      Weber Performer
      Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

PM sent, and will return the favor.
        Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
        My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
        @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Great cooks Brian!
          sigpic

Comment

Fine chow gig! Louie is undecided on the Cinci Chili...I like it as a change!
            Sunset Eagle Aviation
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
              Way to rock it oot Brian!
              Thank you sir!

Originally posted by tenacious bee View Post
              I will be trying a derivative of your sauce at my earliest convenience. I'm also sending your way for those taters.
              I think you will like it.. I really do not measure when i do it... but if I were to guess I would say a 1/2 cup of franks buffalo, 2 TBSP honey, 1 TBSP Worsh, and 2 Teaspoon of tiger... then stir well and taste... see if it need any more of one thing or another...

The taters are right fine as well.. a little sour cream on the side and that is a wonderful treat!
              Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
              Yoder YS640
              Weber Genesis
              Weber 18.5" Kettle
              Weber Performer
              Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X