Frogmore Stew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
    Buddy of mine has been there. I heard ALL aboot it. It's on my list... dang Marcus... you live where I wanna eat alot!
    It was reasonable in price too.
    Funny the night that we were there, a woman at the next table was eating st louie style ribs with a knife and fork kinda freaked me out (musta been a yankee).
    We have our week booked in August and we are head down today I am trying to talk Deb in retiring there

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
    Always wanted to get to Kittyhawk... and eat at the Black Pelican. Gonna do it, hopefully when they do the Frogmore gig again!
    The Frogmore Clambake is on the menu everyday. Check out the other steamed buckets on the menu too!

We do our own buckets when we go down there. I guarantee you we will be using your boil recipe one night
    Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

Wish I could get fresh seafood round here...We got plenty of cows but Im thinkin it wouldn't be the same...

Hmmmm....Beefmore stew...
      Craig
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
        Wish I could get fresh seafood round here...We got plenty of cows but Im thinkin it wouldn't be the same...

Hmmmm....Beefmore stew...

Yeah, living near the water is a good thing, 'specially if you like seafood. I grew up in Ohio/Michigan area, and ended up out here on the east coast. My taste buds blossomed.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Frogmore sounds fantastic! I was stationed in Savannah in the 90's and picked up the Low Country Boil recipe. It's a huge hit around here when the crowds form on the Big Deck.

I giggled when Fishawn said "Sounds like our "Low Country Boil" here locally." S. Carolina low country local to Olympia?

LOL -- just yankin your chain. I'm sure all regions have a rif on the boil. This one sounds great!
          ~ May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead. ~ Dwain

Comment

Originally posted by Bama BBQ View Post
            Frogmore sounds fantastic! I was stationed in Savannah in the 90's and picked up the Low Country Boil recipe. It's a huge hit around here when the crowds form on the Big Deck.

I giggled when Fishawn said "Sounds like our "Low Country Boil" here locally." S. Carolina low country local to Olympia?

LOL -- just yankin your chain. I'm sure all regions have a rif on the boil. This one sounds great!
            No matter who claims it, it is GOOD!!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Working...
            X