Girl childs birthday Gig.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl childs birthday Gig.

Well now ..snafu and fubar come to mind. last July she and I went to Sam's and several udder places.
    while at Sam's we Bought several case's of H20 put in back of coyote hauler and proceed to other places we needed to score stuff at. triple digits on the temp thing.
    got to the den and girl child thought that she would put H20 in extra fridge.
    H20 was in the triple digs fur sure.
    when I seen what she did BY THE FRIDGE CRAPPIN OUT WITH SOUNDS FROM HELL.
    I unplug the thing and took every thing out. and after a mangoe season I plug her back in, seemed to work fine. and have been using it to store road kill for the venomous south american hissing skunk rat.
    last sunday I pulled from the freezer $300.00 rubles worth of gut shot critters to cook tomorrow and put in the said fridge.
    today I go and take meat out. feels warm. used Nano second fast thremo pen.
    every thing reads 59 - 60 ...fridge took a dump me thinks.took all to dump.
    what to do
    went to sam's late. no pork loins. but other critter parts. $200,00 plus rubles later and makeing room in the other ice bx. we are a go for the girl child' Birthday.ya want pics of the event. stop by and take em.. you be welcome here.
    sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
    nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Ugh... has happened to me. Bought a temp alarm for my garage freezers... carry on soldier!
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Nothing hurts worse, or smells worse, than dumping a freezer of spoiled meat...I know...
      Craig
      sigpic

Comment

two years ago...mom & dad go on vacation for three weeks...they get back..Dad sez get over here something died! go out in the garage...heat of a Florida summer...omg! opened the freezer...gag reflex kicked in... Dad...shit i figured that, just did not want to open it...you the so me & both sons made runs in & out of the garage... bad stinky...took it down to the bay & fed the crabs the evil stinky stuff...then big daddy wanted the freezer moved out...still omg stinky...go buy a new one this POS is going to the dump...
        Sunset Eagle Aviation
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Well now. made tater salad. in the process of doing so. boy child was in charge of boiling taters. I heard Dady-O how ya want the taters? al dente? I said yes firm will do the job.[those square fargin things they look at all the time is going to be the down fall of this planet] well he did the cut around the tater to make it easy to take the skins off. works sweet. I get the taters almost much ready for smashing. I say boy child what up with this mush. I should have cooled them so they would have stopped cooking. I said did you remember too look at your square thing every nano seconds and not think about the task at hand?

but brought the lang out and cleaned her up. had to Disco's I needed to season so fired her up early and put the two disk in to cure. when they were done. took her up to grill temps and steamed out any crud.

got her up to 325 and stuck 3 baby backs, 4 pork tenderloins,4 chuckys,4 tri tips.

she dropped her temps to 190 while open. when I closed her and adjusted the dampers she chugged along the rest of the day at 225 and every 1.5 hours throwing in a couple splits.

tri's were 1st out at 140 and rested, then tenderloins at 160 and rested. then babys when they bent well. wrapped the chucks and stuck em back in. up to 190 on the thicker one. rested. pulled 4 hours later. have not used the l;ang in 3 r 4 years. still works sweet. and I did not forget every thing that I was schooled on here.
          the wicked beans turned out great as did the salsa. corn on the cob was good with the tekillya and lime butter cayenne. [boy child is a hungry one he sampled more before he hit the table then he put on his two plates fulls.]

of course when you are doing it all takin a pic is interrupting me sit down and relax time.
          sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
          nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

Happened to me a couple years ago also, did not get an alarm for it yet, probably should
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
              Happened to me a couple years ago also, did not get an alarm for it yet, probably should
              and i need one for sure...
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Working...
              X