Chicken Seasoned 3 Ways And Pork Chops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken Seasoned 3 Ways And Pork Chops

Seasoned some chicken thighs for tonight's dinner, half with lemon pepper and the other half with Andy's chicken Fry seasoning. The leg quarters were seasoned with Slap Yo' Daddy General Purpose rub and with be used for enchiladas for another night.

On the Disco cooked 3 strips of bacon and then tossed in some brussels sprouts seasoned with a little Cajun seasoning.

Cleaned out the Disco and added a little oil and tossed in some pork chops that were seasoned with the Andy's Chicken Fry seasoning.

Once the seasoning got a good color I moved the chops to the indirect side of the grill to finish.

Served all the above with some pasta salad and pea salad.
    Weber Performer, 26" Weber grill, 18" WSM, UDS, Santa Maria Grill

Very nice work...Well except for that green chit in your disc

Love the Andy's...Have some in the freezer...Need to dig it out and put it to use...
    Craig
    sigpic

Comment

Looks great as always John! Love the pea salad, never make it butt always eat it.

On the lookoot for that Andy's Chicken Fry seasoning, never tried it..... Off to Amazon for a look
      sigpic

Comment

Nicely done except for them Brussel sprouts. I was forced to eat those bad Mambajambas growing up and I can't stand the looks of those damn things these days. Brussel Sprouts =

Now the rest of it is top notch cookin!
        Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
        Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
        SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
        Yoder Wichita
        Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
        Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
        Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

Comment

Looks great ( 'cept the sprouts )
          Phil

Fun Tune , She's a Smoker
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxiCrcV_R9o

Comment

Everything is lookin' good.
            Jim

Comment

Good eating
              Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
              Yoder YS640
              Weber Genesis
              Weber 18.5" Kettle
              Weber Performer
              Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin99 View Post
                Looks delicious John! I'll take the brussel sprouts any day of the week!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

All looks Great, John!!

Mighty Tasty!

You can throw some of those little Baby Cabbage Heads on my plate too!!

Bear
                  Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                  Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

man...me & Louie...went to England in 84...open market...whats that?...Brussels...she picked em out fresh...okay, i got a mess...let's eat...first time...she ever had em...next market saturday...what ya doing?...you eat mike...i got this under control!
                    Sunset Eagle Aviation
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Working...
                    X