Something quick! It's Raceday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something quick! It's Raceday!

Wanted to start my day with TBS, but I didn't want to start it at 0 dark thirty, so I decided to give pork tenderloins a try today.Wrapped with bacon and dusted on each side with" grillmates, roasted garlic and herb".I let them sit in the fridge till the beans were about almost done, along with some sausage meatballs w/cheese.

Took them out when they got to 160, and tented with foil for 10 minutes.

amoked some mushroom caps a little earlier,then stuffed them after they cooled back down, and then put them in the broiler while the pork was resting.

Had monster baked potatoes with the meal( no pics)

Everyone munched out and we got the mess cleaned up, with 15 minutes to go to green flag. Worked out good.The Family was very happy with the tenderness of the pork,as was I. It was fork tender. I'll be doing these again real soon.

Ran the cooker around 235 till the pork went on then I ran her hotter at 265-270. wood was all apple today!

How do ya like the shot glass?
    Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Nice stuff, Dan... Hey what's in the sausage ballz? Love the shotglass !

oops... OK...seen it there at the top. Was too busy laughing at the "No ing" glass!
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Williams brand pepper cheese! Very smooth and hot, doesn't melt as easy as pepperjack!
      Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

I could go for some of those meatballs and couple of shroom caps for breakfast..
        Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Looks great!.....better than the 5 dollar hot dog I had at the track!
          Sunset Eagle Aviation
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Food looks good Dan. I love pork tenderloins. They're very quick and taste sooo good.
            Dawn

New Braunfels Bandera "Grail"
            Weber 22.5" Kettle Grill
            1 Maverick ET-73
            1 Green Thermapen

member #38

Comment

Dan,

for the simplicity of your meal, Sure sounds like a great grub for the race. I'm sure everyone was quite satisfied.

Comment

Working...
              X