Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well..... It's Almost The Weekend, What's Cooking Here With The Smoked-Meat Crowd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well..... It's Almost The Weekend, What's Cooking Here With The Smoked-Meat Crowd?

Been a while since I smoked a brisket & I'm oot in me freezer..... Burnt ends are sounding really good and got some pork ready for sausage, thinking Jalapeno-Pineapple brats

What do y'all got planned
    sigpic

Sausage is in mind, slim jims type, and some Kilbasa, smoked and fresh, JD breakfast, probably something else when I get rolling.

Comment

Baby backs from the bogo and some butts!!

Craig

Comment

Doing oxtails braised in red wine and beef stock over brown rice.
        sigpic

Comment

Crawfish boil in Chicago Saturday,

Sunday, tbd, thinking something needs to get tossed on the kettle.
          Just because you welded some shit together doesnt make it a WSM.

Twitter: @GrubSeeker

Comment

Jonesing for Pizza!!!

Saturday, I am doing pizzas on the Klose... Sunday, I'll be on the road. YAY!!

There will be photographix of the Klose encounter fo sho!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Brisket sounds good! I got my MH sample so I'm doing a couple ribs. Be doing some experimenting with some different rubs. Also whatever is not freezer burnt that I have left in freezer. Potentially could be 12 lbs of butt a couple arm roasts and a rump roast.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                Brisket sounds good! I got my MH sample so I'm doing a couple ribs. Be doing some experimenting with some different rubs. Also whatever is not freezer burnt that I have left in freezer. Potentially could be 12 lbs of butt a couple arm roasts and a rump roast.
                Sounds like you gonna be a busy boy!

You are gonna love the MH!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Grilled Tuna(yellow-fin), and some grilled vegetables(peppers, onions, and zucchini). Going to make my famous sauce for the fish.
                  http://smoked-meat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14552

Comment

Got a turkey breast in the fridge curing for snacking turkey bacon, and someone at work gave me a 15 lb. ham I'm going to smoke and take in to work Monday for everyone.
                    Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
                    My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
                    @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by SmokinOutBack View Post
                      Got a turkey breast in the fridge curing for snacking turkey bacon, and someone at work gave me a 15 lb. ham I'm going to smoke and take in to work Monday for everyone.
                      I love taking food into work and feeding the troops... very satisfying to hear the comments, and very nice to get orders from it!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

You guys making me hungry and I just ate lunch! Everything sounds so good. I'm not sure what to do...it's SEC tournament weekend so maybe some wings. Got a butt that needs smokin', too!
                        Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
                        Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
                        1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
                        Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
                        Weber Smokey Joe
                        Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
                        Pink Thermapen
                        Purple Thermapen

Comment

If I don't have to work tomorrow I'll be doing a brisket given it the best odds rub.
                          Andy
                          sigpic

Comment

Being bad gurl tonite and frying up some pork chops, mashed taters, sauteed apples with brown sugar and cinnamon, and just for a little color I'll toss in some steamed broccoli.

Saturday is major house cleaning day cuz I'm on the road for a few days. Party's over. Time to get back to the grinding. I sure hope this solar flare gig is over by then. I got battery operated devices being affected

Comment

If all goes well I will be doing up some of Ray's green onion sausage and a few lbs of ??? .... not sure but I'll figger it ooout ..... I'm ready to fire that grinder up it's been awhile

Comment

Working...
                              X