Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well..... It's Almost The Weekend, What's Cooking Here With The Smoked-Meat Crowd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a nice lookin free range bird in a vietnamese style marinade, also got a pork loin to hit the kettle.
    Just because you welded some shit together doesnt make it a WSM.

Twitter: @GrubSeeker

Comment

Originally posted by chisoxjim View Post
      Got a nice lookin free range bird in a vietnamese style marinade, also got a pork loin to hit the kettle.
      Like to hear aboot that marinade some day
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
        Like to hear aboot that marinade some day
        Here it is

6 cloves garlic
        4 shoots home grown green onion
        1/4 cup soy sauce
        Ground ginger
        Black pepper
        Lime juice
        Lemon juice
        Brown sugar
        Fish sauce
        Olvie oil
        Cilantro
        5 spice

Food processor(sugar, soy sauce garlic,cilantro, green onion). Whisk in fish sauce, black pepper, 5 spice,lemon & lime juice.

I hacked some slits down to the bone on the chicken pieces to allow penetration.
        Just because you welded some shit together doesnt make it a WSM.

Twitter: @GrubSeeker

Comment

7 more perogies to fill and fold and I'll be done. Shoulda weighed the dough, only got 47 instead of 48. I wanna get outside, it's like 70 out

Comment

i just did up some cherry/pecan smoked brats & spicy cheese dipping sauce to enlighten the "buds" & watch the race. i'm about to mute the race & crank up the amps & guitars.
            brink vertical charcoal(the carp)
            18" old smokey charcoal grill/smoker
            cast iron Hibachi
            22" Kettle w/ "Smoke-EZ" styled riser extension
            & rotisserator
            12x7 wells cargo vending trailer(mods in progress)
            stuffer,slicer & more carp than i can fit in it...
            Marshall amps & various awesome guitars,drums,P.A.,etc.recording studio.....

Blues-N-Cues Concessions & Catering
            http://blues-n-cuesbbq.com/
            my music recordings-
            http://www.reverbnation.com/rlcltd

Comment

One can't really post pics of what one is going to do this weekend.
              I am going to burn some birds. I got some MH sitting in the post office for 2 days hopefully the boss will get it today.
              I am going to make a ground yard bird fattie. I am still thinking about do i rub before i put on the bacon wrap or after?
              Decisions Decisions.
              I am going to be batching it so it will be mine all mine.
              Mite even pick up some Tokillya and orange juice just to git in the right frame of mind.
              Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, Rage against the dying of the light.

www.wedlinydomowe.com/

http://www.wedlinydomowe.com/sausage...ure-calculator

ExhaustedSpark
              Disabled
              Member American Legion
              Life Member NRA
              Life Member ARRL

Comment

For the weekend, I bought some dino bones and going to pick up a couple steaks and give that steak dust that Tatonka sent me.

As for now, got me a couple chuckies and BB ribs dusted in Mad Hunky AND some of Dutch's Wicked Baked Beans adjusted to my liking for the end-of-year feast for the wrestling team and parents tomorrow night. Brought them last year and they actually requested them
                https://youtu.be/ZcqprrIlbcIli

Comment

If the weather cooperates I'm gonna fire up thr Meadow Creek, the Primo XL and possibly the MES. The MES is pending onna counta I got make sure I can scrape out all the black plague in there . I forgot to clean it last time I used it. If it works out I've got 3 racks of spares, a brisket, some birdage and one helluva big tri-tip. Not like any tri-tip I've ever seen. It weighs 7.65 lbs. Most of the ones I've seen have that boomerang shape.

Comment

Wow, Cheryl got herself one hell of a cook planned.

I'm going to add a new colossal burger to my "Colossal Bueger" line.
                    Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
                    Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
                    SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
                    Yoder Wichita
                    Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
                    Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
                    Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

Comment

Just put some drummies on the weber gasser. Pissed me off though, had clean out some fiberglass insulation and bird seed outta the grill. I suspect the insulation came from the clothes dryer. Fuckin mice. Two racks of trimmed spares on the pit tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X