X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha, I found it!
    Mark
    sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
    Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Here's what I have been doing.

Comment

I have to be honest with ya'll...I never knew there were dutch oven tables...
        Mustang electric smoker
        King Kooker vertical gasser
        Charbroil silver smoker
        Earnhardt Jr smoker
        Brinkman smoke n' grill
        a-maze-n cold smoker rack

USMC vet 87 - 91

Comment

Originally posted by shellbellc View Post
          I have to be honest with ya'll...I never knew there were dutch oven tables...
          Neither did I 6 years ago when this originally posted. Now I want to make one and had a time of finding the thread. I remembered it thought......
          Mark
          sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
            Neither did I 6 years ago when this originally posted. Now I want to make one and had a time of finding the thread. I remembered it thought......
            That's a hurdle these daze...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Dam I got to pay better attention to OP dates!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
                LOL, As I was reading through thinking never heard of these, I was also double checking to make sure I didn't post a reply back in 09 saying the same thing and then since forgetting about it!!
                Mustang electric smoker
                King Kooker vertical gasser
                Charbroil silver smoker
                Earnhardt Jr smoker
                Brinkman smoke n' grill
                a-maze-n cold smoker rack

USMC vet 87 - 91

Comment

lol. I don't even remember starting this thread, and I never did make a DO table. Though now that it's been brought back up... maybe I should.
                  Mike
                  Life In Pit Row

Comment

Originally posted by shellbellc View Post
                    LOL, As I was reading through thinking never heard of these, I was also double checking to make sure I didn't post a reply back in 09 saying the same thing and then since forgetting about it!!

LOL---Been there--Done that !!

Bear
                    Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                    Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Originally posted by PitRow View Post
                      lol. I don't even remember starting this thread, and I never did make a DO table. Though now that it's been brought back up... maybe I should.
                      I would first have to buy a Camp Oven... And I would seriously like to...
                      Craig
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PitRow View Post

But somehow a thread of brain cell remembered it to look for ...
                        There is a TON of knowledge posted in the archives here!We need to start dredging up the informative ones for new folks. It may be old hat to us, but it might be what some new folks are lookin fer.
                        Mark
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X