Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Just shrimp po'boy and potato chips
Last Post: driedstick
Posted On: 01-16-2018
Replies: 7
Views: 74
0 Venison Backstraps (Super-Tender & Tasty)
Last Post: Fishawn
Replies: 3
Views: 53
0 Shredded Chicken Fritters
Last Post: driedstick
Replies: 13
Views: 127
0 The most satisfying sound...
Last Post: HawgHeaven
Replies: 9
Views: 140
0 Did some belly
Last Post: TKOBBQ
Replies: 16
Views: 229
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,522 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 43,183 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 648,421 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 11-22-2017, 03:35 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
Default What are You Thankful For on This Thanksgiving?

Here's my entries:

I am VERY Thankful for:

All my grandkids
All my family
All my friends
That I'm healthy enough to still be on the green side of the dirt
And all things BBQ

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!!!!!!!

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 11-22-2017, 04:26 PM
Pepper Head

Abelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To All
Abelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To All

1st, my wife and kids.
2nd, my extended family, except one individual.
3rd, my dogs....dogs are better than most people, admit it.
4th, my freinds
5th, my health as I get older
Masterbuilt 7 in 1
Old 11-22-2017, 05:51 PM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

I'm Thankful that the Eagles are Kicking Butt this year!!!

And Penn State didn't do to bad either!!!

And Thankful I can hang out with All You Misfits!!

Bear
Old 11-22-2017, 06:34 PM
Learning from the Best

DDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To All
DDave Is  A Name Known To AllDDave Is  A Name Known To All

I'm thankful for my immediate family.
I'm thankful for my extended family -- some more than others.
I'm thankful for my health.
I'm thankful for my forum family.
Weber Performer
Blue Thermapen
Auber Smoker Controller
Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88

-

"All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010
Old 11-22-2017, 06:49 PM
Pit Master

jwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To All
jwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To All

Ah, my life is crashing so hard. Im just glad I made through yesterday.

Once saw a T-shirt that said my life might suck but at least Im not that guy .

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...
Old 11-22-2017, 07:38 PM
Pit Master

devo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To All
devo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbtulsa View Post
Ah, my life is crashing so hard. Im just glad I made through yesterday.

Once saw a T-shirt that said my life might suck but at least Im not that guy .
LOL
I am thankful I am not this guy

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world...lat/ar-BBFuDDw

PBC Drum Smoker
Bradley Digital 4 Rack
THE BIG EASY INFRARED TURKEY FRYER
Miss Piggy Smoker
Sedona SD-9000 food dehydrator
Old 11-22-2017, 08:01 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by devo View Post
LOL
I am thankful I am not this guy

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world...lat/ar-BBFuDDw
Me too. Thats a special kinda stupid that is

Im really thankful for all the stupid/bad choices I made I learned from and they dint kill me. And..allowed me to be here with family and friends :{)
Old 11-22-2017, 09:38 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

I'm thankful that in 34 days I wont have to listen to Christmas music anymore

Craig
Old 11-22-2017, 09:43 PM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

1, Me new Dog.
2. I'm still breathing
3. Family is mostly aight
4. Still got a roof and food in the fridge
5. Still allowed to hang with yall
That's a lot, enough

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!
Old 11-22-2017, 09:59 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark R View Post
1, Me new Dog.
2. I'm still breathing
3. Family is mostly aight
4. Still got a roof and food in the fridge
5. Still allowed to hang with yall
That's a lot, enough
All of this
but not the dog thing...
First time in my life I got no dog...I think I like it...For now

Craig
Old 11-22-2017, 10:45 PM
Barque Berner

Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All
Mark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To AllMark R Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
All of this
but not the dog thing...
First time in my life I got no dog...I think I like it...For now
I lost Max in Feb, couldn't get past it. Didn't want one, then I started missing having a buddy. Nauti fell into me life, loving it!

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!
Old 11-23-2017, 12:09 AM
Miracle Whip Free Zone...

THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawgHeaven View Post
Here's my entries:

I am VERY Thankful for:

All my grandkids
All my family
All my friends
That I'm healthy enough to still be on the green side of the dirt
And all things BBQ

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!!!!!!!
Pretty much everything you said there, Phil... Except for the rug rats, crumb crunchers, curtain climbers, yard apes... However you wish to refer to them critters... Ain't got none of them...
Thankful that my recently widowed uncle will be spending Thanksgiving with us this year.
Thankful I had the sense to get myself the medical help I needed last month.
Especially thankful to all of you Misfits for teaching this big lug the fine art of smoking meat & other goodies. Also thanks to those of you that have put up with my shenanigans around here... You know who you are... RT, SF, HH, 88, FSH, BC, TH, BBQE etc. etc...

HORIZON 16" Classic Offset
SToK Tower Grill
Weber 18.5"
Weber Smokey Joe

Not to mention the occasional campfire

NRA Patron Life Member

"We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards. Strong beer is the milk of the old."
-Martin Luther-

Old 11-23-2017, 12:13 AM
Pepper Head

Abelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To All
Abelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To AllAbelman Is  A Name Known To All

I have to have dogs. Wonderful animals who are family for us. Those dogs in my avy are 15.5 and 11. The old guy is the best dog Ive ever had. Hes older by 6 months than my oldest son. I dread the day he leaves our family but Ill be happy for him if that makes sense. And yes, I will cry a river on that day. All that said, Ill still get dogs and they all have different personalities but no dog can ever replace another, just makes a wiggle in life.
Masterbuilt 7 in 1
Old 11-23-2017, 11:42 AM
RIP Cowgirl Cassidy

BBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To All
BBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To All

I'm thankful for Mrs. Engineer. Today just happens to be our 20th anniversary. She has kept me on track, balanced my life, takes better care of me than I deserve, and she truly does make me a better person. Mrs. Engineer is my rock...and she's pretty nice to look at too. There's no question that I married above my pay grade. I joke with her that she married me for my dog at the time. She loved my dog Nikita...thank god for Nikita helping me rope in a keeper.

Love my dogs...The famous quote by Mark Twain is so true...The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Old 11-23-2017, 11:53 AM
miss ya gary....

chefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To All
chefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To All

thankful for family and friends....health.....roof....job....and the rest is all gravy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
I'm thankful that in 34 days I wont have to listen to Christmas music anymore
and this ain't too shabby 'niether..............

it's all good my friend..........
Old 11-23-2017, 04:44 PM
<--- my mobile office

Ryan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To All
Ryan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To AllRyan Is  A Name Known To All

I'm thankful for finally leaving the mother in law's house. Two years in a row to bitch about the free turkey I give her.
Old 11-23-2017, 05:56 PM
Big Deck BBQ and Brew

Bama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To All
Bama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBama BBQ Is  A Name Known To All
Default What are You Thankful For on This Thanksgiving?

I am thankful for my wife ...damn near lost her ~2.5 yrs ago (for the record: stroke sux). Grandkids ...theyre my favorite kind of people. I am especially thankful for being able to sleep peacefully in my bed at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on my behalf.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 11-23-2017, 09:36 PM
Pit Master

nickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To All
nickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To Allnickelmore Is  A Name Known To All

hmm. Well I guess I am thankful for

That I am a little smarter than I was when I was younger.
My wife that in some ways saved me from myself and is still with me.
I am employed and enjoy it most of the time.
Now my grand kids.

And the American Indians......imagine where we would be with out them 396 years ago.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > General Information