Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shoulder stall

Happy Super Sunday all!

Yesterday blk booger and I were putting up a shoulder for sammies today..
    Well BB experianced his first "stall" so we put the shoulder on at 12 noon yesterday a (10 #) one, and it did not come off until 7 ish this a.m.!
    anyhow here is a pix of it half pulled...it was early...so not so great photos!!

then I decided to chop some up real fine and use for finger sammies...

here they are.....

ok here they really are.....

this is some really good Luv Grub!!

Have a great day to you all!!!
    Bbqg

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

hmmmm.....one of you are growing TWO right hands........lolol

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Originally posted by Bbqgoddess View Post
      Yanno, you can use a gas stove to burn the hair offa those cuts like in the middle there ;{)

MMM!
      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

lol Rich!

Comment

19 hrs???

What temp are you cooking at?

Comment

lol, don't you just love stalls?! That looks really good, especially the sammies. :)
            Dawn

New Braunfels Bandera "Grail"
            Weber 22.5" Kettle Grill
            1 Maverick ET-73
            1 Green Thermapen

member #38

Comment

Originally posted by Bbq Bubba View Post
              19 hrs???

What temp are you cooking at?
              Well the temp was to be between 220 & 230....
              Now I was up at 6 am Sat morning, started fatties and the two yard birds plus a ton of other food for a dinner party we had Sat Nite...so I ended up falling asleep around.. 11 -11:30 pm.... the butt was at 170 then. I do not know what the exact temp was on the smoker...Black booger was tending to her then..well around 3 a.m. he went to take a break and his wife, well our wife I like to call her cuz she takes darn good care of me too, decided she would sit with the smoker instead of waking me up. Around 5:30 she came in and said can you take over? She could not get the temps to stay up, so I went out to the smoker and it was at 197.. she had all the dampers closed, bless her heart, she did not want to let the hot air out!... so...we had a stall and then a temp problem to boot...however it was the first shoulder I had done (I usually stick to butts), and I was not sure if it could/would stall that long???....anyhow the shoulder came out really juicy and delicious it made for incredible sammies today....

Comment

Here would be the final of the table, I think this picture was in between peeps getting plates... and now I am sofa king tired!

OH you cant see the pp it's under the foil! LOL!! I was enjoying a barley pop at the time this was taken!!
                But you get the idea!

Comment

Working...
                X