The iGrill app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The iGrill app

Hey found this article on the Pop-Sci webpage about the iGrill app and probes.

http://www.popsci.com/gadgets/articl...er-your-iphone
    sigpic

Neat app.. But I don't think I'm ready to drop 115 bones on something like this.. Maybe when they fix the App to multi task and the price comes down to around 50 bones..
    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
      Neat app.. But I don't think I'm ready to drop 115 bones on something like this.. Maybe when they fix the App to multi task and the price comes down to around 50 bones..
      My thoughts also Ken. Whoever built that app wasn't thinking to well when they set the spec's or price. Until then I'll just go on being happy and complete with my Maverick and my el cheapo from Wal-Mart.
      sigpic

Comment

I have the app and it only supports two probes at once. Definitely overpriced, but a fun toy for a dork like me! ;-)

Comment

Long time no see Karen.... Hope all has been well.. Good to see you..
          Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

App? What's an app doing in BBQ?

Christ, everything is a friggin app anymore... think I'll go app me a drink...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
              App? What's an app doing in BBQ?

Christ, everything is a friggin app anymore... think I'll go app me a drink...
              Couldn't be said any better Phil.
              Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
              My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
              @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Working...
              X