Low Carb Flat Out Pizza Crust/Wrap Mad Hunky Pizza Shake Pizzas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Carb Flat Out Pizza Crust/Wrap Mad Hunky Pizza Shake Pizzas

Got rained out today on the patio, so no grilling tonight. Got some Flat Out wrap/pizza crusts for some pizzas. First Thyme using them. They are net 6g carbs per piece. They come in a package of 6. Made 2 pizzas with Mama Maria's sauce, Parmesan, low fat Salami n Pepperoni, Cashews, Zucchini, Onions, Olives, canned Mushrooms, Jalapeņos, Mozzarella. Good shake of Mad Hunky Pizza Shake in layers. Baked at 450* for aboot 12-13 minutes, while sliced Roma's were draining some on paper towels. Rested aboot 5 minutes, added the Roma's, then sliced up. Was pretty happy with the crust/wrap overall, though maybe a pre-bake would make them more crispy? That said, a lot of moistures was present with those vegetables cooking down. Overall, was pretty happy with the end result, and the Mad Hunky Pizza Shake added a great flavor. Cooked 2, for breakfast tomorrow..... Glad I did [emoji3]
    sigpic

You watchin yer figure, Scooter? I do like the looks of that pie.
    BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
    Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
    I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Originally posted by BBQ Engineer View Post
      You watchin yer figure, Scooter? I do like the looks of that pie.
      Well, trying... Kinda

Treadmill, or walk ootside daily, usually 2 miles, sometimes 4. Would like to jog/run again some, but everythyme I do, knees don't like it, so stick to walking for now.

6'2" 240# at 52 years old, should be aboot 200#. But I keep at it and have 360 days a year+- for aboot 8 years. I just love BEER!
      sigpic

Comment

Tasty lookin' pies
        Jim

Comment

You should prolly be cooking for me. I’m a wild child.

Try sun dried... or dry yer own. And thanks again for trusting yer food to the Mad Hunky :)
          In God I trust- All others pay cash...
          Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
          Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Scott, I have been using low carb Mission wraps for some time. I prefer to toast them in a skillet over medium high heat using no oils. Just throw them in a slicker and flip occasionally until they crisp up. Then load them up with all the goodies and bake.

Your pizza looks great!
            Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
            Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
            SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
            Yoder Wichita
            Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
            Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
            Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

Comment

Love the combo of flavors there, Mr. CarbWatchinWeightLosinPizzaMakinWalkinItOffandStil lDrinkinBeerCatDaddy!!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
                Love the combo of flavors there, Mr. CarbWatchinWeightLosinPizzaMakinWalkinItOffandStil lDrinkinBeerCatDaddy!!
                BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
                Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
                I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Looks good Fish!! way to get after it!!
                  Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
                  Yoder YS640
                  Weber Genesis
                  Weber 18.5" Kettle
                  Weber Performer
                  Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                    Well, trying... Kinda

Treadmill, or walk ootside daily, usually 2 miles, sometimes 4. Would like to jog/run again some, but everythyme I do, knees don't like it, so stick to walking for now.

6'2" 240# at 52 years old, should be aboot 200#. But I keep at it and have 360 days a year+- for aboot 8 years. I just love BEER!
                    me...6'2"...buck 185-190...62yo...fine pizza to make ya lean Fish Cat! now alt 248 = ° not*...sharpen that brain you whipper snapper on the pizza gig...
                    Sunset Eagle Aviation
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Wingman View Post
                      Scott, I have been using low carb Mission wraps for some time. I prefer to toast them in a skillet over medium high heat using no oils. Just throw them in a slicker and flip occasionally until they crisp up. Then load them up with all the goodies and bake.

Your pizza looks great!
                      Thanks Rob, will check them oot and your skillet method
                      sigpic

Comment

That's some loaded pizzas...I like it and beer too...
                        Craig
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X