Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
      Yoder YS640
      Weber Genesis
      Weber 18.5" Kettle
      Weber Performer
      Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Very nice! My favorite is the green chile flavor. I'd take a plate of that in a heartbeat.
        sigpic
        Smoke Vault 24

Comment

You hit that one out of the park
          Last edited by BYBBQ; 08-28-2016, 10:24 PM.
          Jim

Comment

Originally posted by HornedToad View Post
            This is totally outstanding! WOW!!

On edit: police got me cuffed again... bastages...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Ha ha ha! I was looking at your post when my wife leaned over and said "I call bullshit on that. No can make enchiladas and keep their kitchen that clean". I about spit my coffee across the table. I said, "babe, it's just a posting of the work. Gotta make the pics look good. Everyone on the forum knows the truth". She turned to me and said "well, go clean up the kitchen".

Should have just kept my mouth shut.

Nice looking batch you made up. I bet leftovers will be even better. Love me a good enchilada.
              sigpic

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Comment

I gotta say great job of rolling them all up so perfectly...Mine just don't turn out that way...No two of them the same
                Craig
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
                  I gotta say great job of rolling them all up so perfectly...Mine just don't turn out that way...No two of them the same
                  What he said !!!!

Comment

I can’t see how that would be anything but excellent! I gotta learn more Tex/Mex stuff. I really enjoy it.
                    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

I would hit it hard!
                      sigpicYeah...that's right...I'm smokin'.

The GOOD ONE smoker grill
                      Weber 22 1/2 Wannabe (aka WW)
                      Weber 22 1/2 Silver One Touch
                      Smokey Joe New model, Smokey Joe 1984 model
                      fire pit in the yard
                      10 & 12 Lodge DO,
                      Maverick ET73, ET732.
                      A-MAZE-N SMOKER 5x8, RED HOT Thermapen
                      MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric smoker

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by jwbtulsa View Post
                        Ha ha ha! I was looking at your post when my wife leaned over and said "I call bullshit on that. No can make enchiladas and keep their kitchen that clean". I about spit my coffee across the table. I said, "babe, it's just a posting of the work. Gotta make the pics look good. Everyone on the forum knows the truth". She turned to me and said "well, go clean up the kitchen".

Should have just kept my mouth shut.

Nice looking batch you made up. I bet leftovers will be even better. Love me a good enchilada.
                        She's right... It was a mess, I have a deal with my wife, when I cook she cleans and when she cooks ( her enchiladas ) I have to clean. And when we have a party we always use paper plates!!!

You're right too... anything with green chile always taste better the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
                          I stumbled across these half corn / half flour tortillas the local grocery store makes fresh daily. They work really well for enchiladas... You don't have to flash fry them in vegatable oil like a yellow corn tortilla, they roll up nicely and don't get mushy and fall part.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by HornedToad View Post
                            I stumbled across these half corn / half flour tortillas the local grocery store makes fresh daily. They work really well for enchiladas... You don't have to flash fry them in vegatable oil like a yellow corn tortilla, they roll up nicely and don't get mushy and fall part.
                            I wish I could find something like that...Sounds great...
                            Craig
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                              I can’t see how that would be anything but excellent! I gotta learn more Tex/Mex stuff. I really enjoy it.
                              Now the green chiles are in I can whip up some West Tex / Mex stuff...

The girls are coming home for Labor Day and made me promise to make chile verde... I'll post that recipe this weekend.

I'm also planning to post my version of the Mexican flag ( a green enchilada; a sour cream enchilada; and a red enchilada ) for 16 de Septiembre. This year Smoke Freak has inspired me to substitute a naked chile relleno for the green chile enchilada and I'm gonna go with pork chile Colorado for the red!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X