No announcement yet.

Soft Tacos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks Mighty Tasty from the Bear Den !!!

Nice Job, Mark!

Bear
    Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
    Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Originally posted by barkonbutts View Post
      Looks great, Caesar Slaw?? just adding Caesar dressing to the cabbage or is there more to it??
      Yup, Cardini's bottled Caesar from Sams Club! Romaine no longer..agrees with me innards but I like Caesar. Makes a right nice slaw! Now I still like a good Caesar (with bib lettuce) home made. This is an easy, tasty slaw, lil different!

Originally posted by curious aardvark View Post
      what the hell is that in the bowl ?
      And as Long as we can leave the rice out, I'd take a few of those

You make the tacos ?
      bowl - top off me Rtic coffee mug.....opps!
      Black Cargo Rice is not like white or brown rice at all. More like wild rice only kinda sticky. Lot more flavor and a much different flavor!
      Tacos, me no make! Lot of Mexican population here, from a Mexican Grocery. I can buy a stack of 50 for $1.50, and as good or better than I can make!

Originally posted by BBQ Engineer View Post
      Alex, I think that's the lid to one of those kick ass vacuum tumblers that keep drinks cold for about 2 weeks. (Some of them have slide closures that keep your drink in the cup instead of your lap).
      Yup, top off me Rtic coffee mug! They seem to hold coffee warm longer than the Yeti. Prolly cause on the slide closure, Yeti doesn't have one.

Thanks fer the comments folks....and fer lookin!
      Mark
      sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
      Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Nicely done Mark.. nicely done.. I see you went to the RichT school of photography.. Better than none at all..
        Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
          Nicely done Mark.. nicely done.. I see you went to the RichT school of photography.. Better than none at all..
          ...was jacking my brain with the same thought!
          Sunset Eagle Aviation
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
            Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
            ...was jacking my brain with the same thought!
            Yes, I had assistance and inspiration!
            Mark
            sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?

Comment

Alex, I think that's the lid to one of those kick ass vacuum tumblers that keep drinks cold for about 2 weeks. (Some of them have slide closures that keep your drink in the cup instead of your lap).
              nope, the bowl at the front with what looks like giant squid tongues in - what is that ?

I'm guessing some kind of fruit, but it's all different sizes - like giant squid tongues would be

Florida, recent hurrican/storm, must be lots of giant squids washed up on the beach to scavenge tongues from.
              Probably
              Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
              Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

nope, the bowl at the front with what looks like giant squid tongues in - what is that ?

I'm guessing some kind of fruit, but it's all different sizes - like giant squid tongues would be

Florida, recent hurrican/storm, must be lots of giant squids washed up on the beach to scavenge tongues from.
                Probably

Nope---They're all gone---Gators & Snakes got them!!

Bear
                Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Looks good. I will have to try adding cabbage slaw.
                  sigpicYeah...that's right...I'm smokin'.

The GOOD ONE smoker grill
                  Weber 22 1/2 Wannabe (aka WW)
                  Weber 22 1/2 Silver One Touch
                  Smokey Joe New model, Smokey Joe 1984 model
                  fire pit in the yard
                  10 & 12 Lodge DO,
                  Maverick ET73, ET732.
                  A-MAZE-N SMOKER 5x8, RED HOT Thermapen
                  MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric smoker

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcarver View Post
                    Nope---They're all gone---Gators & Snakes got them!!

Bear
                    oh yeah - had fogotten about all the giant snakes. maybe those things in the bowl are skinned snake tongues ?
                    Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                    Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Probably
                      Originally posted by Mark R View Post
                      Cruzan Rum and Sprite! A Smile!

Alex,

Those squid tongues are actually ice cubes floating in rum and sprite...Maybe your ice cubes look different in the UK, but those are from an automatic ice maker. Squid tongues crack me up!
                      BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
                      Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
                      I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Alex,

Those squid tongues are actually ice cubes floating in rum and sprite...Maybe your ice cubes look different in the UK, but those are from an automatic ice maker. Squid tongues crack me up!
                        Alex that is what the ice from a home ice maker look like.
                        Squid tongues, first we'd have to have squid! Coming from a place FULL of Squids!
                        Last edited by Mark R; 09-21-2016, 09:22 PM.
                        Mark
                        sigpic

Comment

Squid tongues, first we'd have to have squid! Coming from a place FULL of Squids!
                          My guess is, they'd be awesome served up with some Mahogany Red...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
                            My guess is, they'd be awesome served up with some Mahogany Red...
                            Naww Hawg, squid is (usually) seafood, hafta be Mahogany White!
                            Mark
                            sigpic

Comment

BTW, I am on hold with Social Security.....for 30 minutes now Say's another 20 minutes, such farking efficiency.
                              So I got the time...............
                              Mark
                              sigpic

Comment

BTW, I am on hold with Social Security.....for 30 minutes now Say's another 20 minutes, such farking efficiency.
                                So I got the time...............
                                Oh Gawd, the SS is so full of "helpful people"... I'm dealing with them as we speak also... trying to get my hard earned cash paid back to me reasonabLEE...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Working...
                                X