No announcement yet.

Ribs 2 ways

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice ribs, Otis... Luvin' that grilled corn too...

Originally posted by Otis857 View Post
    P.S. Are you coming to Casa Grande this winter?

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
    Most likely...probably Late Feb-March I’d think... I do wanna talk to T-Dome/Bill to be sure he’s open for the weekend. Those parties are just too good not to have!
    Good call on the Feb-March date, Rich. The usual date in April can get hot already here in the desolate wasteland of Az...

You don't want to miss this shindig, Otis... It's the social event of the year...

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
    Paul

Comment

Originally posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
      Good call on the Feb-March date, Rich. The usual date in April can get hot already here in the desolate wasteland of Az...
      Issue is..Bill/Craig’s comp schedule... that’s when they are hot and heavy into it..before April...

I’ll work it oot :{)
      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
        Very nice ribs, Otis... Luvin' that grilled corn too...

You don't want to miss this shindig, Otis... It's the social event of the year...
        Thanks Ice. Looking forward to it. I made 1 a few years ago and it was a hoot. Great to put faces to the names too. Keep us posted, Rich.
        Mike
        Proud to be I.B.E.W.

PCa Sucks - But I WILL, No DID beat this!!

Yoder YS640
        POS ChinaMasterbuilt XL (demoted to cold smoking duty)
        Bull Big Bahanga gas grill

Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!

Comment

Working...
        X