No announcement yet.

Pizza Burgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who has not had an A&W rootbeer float has never HAD a great rootbeer float.
    and happy to remain ignorant of te experience lol

can't see any problem with making a stuffed pizza burger though gunny.
    Just make your pattys fairly thin and flat and put the cheese and sauce in the middle of one, slap another on top and seal, dip in egg, roll in breadcrumb and fry.
    Mind you can't see anything wrong with how you've done yours :-)
    I'll take 2 to go please
    Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
    Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Well Gunny I made a trip to the local A&W before they opened today. By golly gee they still have the Pizza Burger. For a mere $2.59 so before the weekend I will have a hold of one. Going to try and catch the owner there and take my camera and see if he will allow me a few pics.
      If You Can Not Stand Behind Our Troops,
      Please Feel Free To Stand In Front Of Them

Comment

Thanks everyone for the comments. They are very good, but the real ones are better.

Originally posted by JustSmoke2 View Post
        Well Gunny I made a trip to the local A&W before they opened today. By golly gee they still have the Pizza Burger. For a mere $2.59 so before the weekend I will have a hold of one. Going to try and catch the owner there and take my camera and see if he will allow me a few pics.
        That would be awesome. I can't wait.

Tom

Comment

i make summin similar........posted here abouts i believe..........tho i did mine unbreaded...............i will have to try these sir..............

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

those look pretty dang good there tom!!! its on the list bro!!!
            Charbroil SFB
            GOSM
            MES
            Dutch Ovens and other CI
            Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
            Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

we can still get them here in town so one of the resturant supply companies must have them, I just had one at Maid Rite last weekend.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JDT View Post
                we can still get them here in town so one of the resturant supply companies must have them, I just had one at Maid Rite last weekend.
                Are they like the A&W pizza burgers?

Tom

Comment

not to highjack the thread...........but this kind of pizzaburger, is what i grew up with

http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=916

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Dude View Post
                    not to highjack the thread...........but this kind of pizzaburger, is what i grew up with

http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=916
                    Looks good. I like the idea of using Italian sausage. But I am trying to copy the A&W burger, which is the only pizza burger I've ever had, besides what I made. I will try your's Steve.

Tom

Comment

next time i do em........i will use a large ziplock baggie, and roll em out abit thinner, smoke em just a bit, then try your breading mix...........

Comment

Had to Bump this! Had em Thursday night....Actually had em alot...Gunny, they sure do eat good!
                        Sunset Eagle Aviation
                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
                          Had to Bump this! Had em Thursday night....Actually had em alot...Gunny, they sure do eat good!
                          Thankx.....i forgot ALL about this thread.

Comment

Reckon this is the gig for tonight!
                            Sunset Eagle Aviation
                            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Send some over here please!

we have an A&W close by, I don't know if the have those or not, but I'm sure they wouldn't even compare to those. Nice looking burgers

GOSM
                              K.C.B.S Member # 60786
                              Digital Thermometers
                              Hybrid Kenmore grill 1/2 charcoal 1/2 gas
                              140 lb English Mastiff/ American Bulldog, she is my taste tester and BBQ companion.

Comment

I think those Pizza patties are made by "A to Z meats" from ohio. Are the ones you had rectangle shaped with rounded corners? We carry them from time to time at my work.

SOB

Comment

Working...
                                X