Digi Q
    Gasser with 4+ yrs of dust
    Custom end grain cutting board
    Superfast Yellow Thermapen
    18 " Smoke Vault
    12" AMNTS
    AMNPS
    Newbie beer brewer

I'm holding out for the 2 fer sale or $5.00 a bag ..............if it happens this year
    sigpic
    New Braunfels Bandera
    New Braunfels Hondo
    4-22.5" Weber Kettles
    1-26" Weber Kettle
    24"X72" Reverse Flow-Made in the U.S.A. by me
    Navy Corpsman-'69-'73 Semper Fi

https://www.facebook.com/highrollersbbq/

Comment

I used the blue chit all weekend. What a pain in the ash. It was easy...until I had to clean out my firebox mid-cook to get air back in. And DO NOT add "raw" coals to your fire. Stinky stuff. I hate it... but had little choice.
      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Sweet deal on stubs.

Comment

I recently quit using Stubbs, due to excessive smoke and irregular burns. Me thinks they changed something up and snuck it in. I went back to RO lump as a go to. Love Humphries lump tho, if I can get it.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

I bought a couple of bags of charcoal from academy sports. It's their brand which I think is made by RO. Used it last night to grill some burgers. Not bad for $2.25/bag.
            I'm also holding out for a better sale on Stubbs.
            As for the blue chit, can't stand the stuff. Bad smell and horrible taste on food.
            Don't understand how people use the stuff.
            I prefer RO lump but can't always find it at Wally world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Stumps Baby
            Bubba Keg Convection Grill
            Digi Q
            Gasser with 4+ yrs of dust
            Custom end grain cutting board
            Superfast Yellow Thermapen
            18 " Smoke Vault
            12" AMNTS
            AMNPS
            Newbie beer brewer

Comment

Been using the "blue chit" for years with no complaints..... Millions of others do also..... That said, gonna pick up some Stubbs & RO & check em out for meself... Thanks for the heads up on the sale, gonna see if my Lowes has em
              sigpic

Comment

Got some Stubbs, see how it goes tonight
                sigpic

Comment

I'm on it for some weenie/hamburgler grillin off the pontoon boat... Natty down Dad... Dammit i'm fishin!
                  Sunset Eagle Aviation
                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

I thought Stubbs had an off smell when lighting myself..... Didn't notice any difference in taste from the "Blue chit" on a burger-sausage-hot dog-bacon grill.... Seemed to burn a little hotter & looks like longer & less ash also, which is good. ..... Still got it going on the grill & observing ..... Next test will be on a longer cook, probably ribs, brisket or butts..... Stubbs was $6.99 for 1- 15# bag..... Paid $5,98 for 2 - 14# pound bags of the "Blue chit" about a month ago & bought almost 300#..... Testing continues

sigpic

Comment

have never used the stubbs so cannot comment on that. but was talkin with Fish last week and we were talkin charcoal we were using. i was using the "Blue" stuff and personally cant tell the difference tween it and RO... I do like using lump though when i have it. got a gizmo going to make me own so pretty soon it be all "natural" and "GREEN" as i will be using deadfall which i have plenty of, mostly maple...
                      Charbroil SFB
                      GOSM
                      MES
                      Dutch Ovens and other CI
                      Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
                      Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X